also i'm sorry it was just an accident

😔

Did you send an appeal? Send an appeal and wait. If you have already then wait

So it has been a year since i got banned from the srb2 server for accident
the accident is that i posted a sprite in general
today i whanted to join again the discord server but no it wh'ont let me
also i'm sorry it was just an accident

😔

Woaaaaaaah, that's too harsh, accidentally sending a message in the wrong channel won't get you banned... What sprite did you even post?

Woaaaaaaah, that's too harsh, accidentally sending a message in the wrong channel won't get you banned... What sprite did you even post?
I don't know much about this kind of stuff, but I find it hard to believe that the admins would ban someone for posting a sprite in the wrong place, what I'm getting at is that there must be a good reason why they did this...

There's a couple problems with this. First, that's not your ban reason.
1650847825409.png

The cut off part basically said to clarify that you are old enough to use Discord. My memory of the incident is hazy, but I believe it had something to do with posting asking for help with sprites in SLADE in way too many channels, followed by me explaining how to do whet you wanted, followed by you asking someone else to do it for you. We have a very "do it yourself" attitude in this community -- if you read the rules, then you know we don't look kindly on asking people to make stuff for you (if we didn't have rules against it, the forums and Discord would be absolutely flooded with such requests). Frankly, I felt pretty offended that after taking the time out of my day to help you, you still refused to do it yourself. Maybe my explanation wasn't as good as I thought, but if that were the case, you could have asked more questions about it and figured it out instead of giving up. I was not the one who banned you, of course, so there could be more to it that I wasn't aware of at the time.

Second, your ban appeal was...not compelling, to put it lightly.
1650847948641.png

We do not issue bans for no reason. There is a solid reason for every single ban with very few exceptions, and exceptions are usually addressed pretty quickly. As you can see above, we provided you with your ban reason. Sending "I got banned for nothing" is a refusal to take responsibility for your behavior. It's childish and silly, and it tells us you probably didn't even read what we sent you. I hope you can see why we would not lift a ban after such a poor appeal.

And I just noticed something...
1650848684324.png

Looks like you were evading another ban to begin with? The appeal from the old account appears to have been submitted with genuinely zero thought put into it. I can't find much info about this account, and no ban reason was provided, so I'm willing to look past this, but it definitely does not help your case.

So no, you didn't get banned just for posting a sprite. You repeatedly messed up, and when you saw the Discord appeal form, you decided (both times) that it wasn't worth your time to apologize or think of a good reason why you should be able to participate there. Hopefully you now understand why we have chosen not to lift your ban.

If you need a refresher on the exact events of that day, I'll let someone else handle that (I am very tired). Otherwise, you should send another appeal using that same form. Think about it harder this time!

Last edited:
There's a couple problems with this. First, that's not your ban reason.
View attachment 67755
The cut off part basically said to clarify that you are old enough to use Discord. My memory of the incident is hazy, but I believe it had something to do with posting asking for help with sprites in SLADE in way too many channels, followed by me explaining how to do whet you wanted, followed by you asking someone else to do it for you. We have a very "do it yourself" attitude in this community -- if you read the rules, then you know we don't look kindly on asking people to make stuff for you (if we didn't have rules against it, the forums and Discord would be absolutely flooded with such requests). Frankly, I felt pretty offended that after taking the time out of my day to help you, you still refused to do it yourself. Maybe my explanation wasn't as good as I thought, but if that were the case, you could have asked more questions about it and figured it out instead of giving up. I was not the one who banned you, of course, so there could be more to it that I wasn't aware of at the time.

Second, your ban appeal was...not compelling, to put it lightly.
View attachment 67763
We do not issue bans for no reason. There is a solid reason for every single ban with very few exceptions, and exceptions are usually addressed pretty quickly. As you can see above, we provided you with your ban reason. Sending "I got banned for nothing" is a refusal to take responsibility for your behavior. It's childish and silly, and it tells us you probably didn't even read what we sent you. I hope you can see why we would not lift a ban after such a poor appeal.

And I just noticed something...
View attachment 67768
Looks like you were evading another ban to begin with? The appeal from the old account appears to have been submitted with genuinely zero thought put into it. I can't find much info about this account, and no ban reason was provided, so I'm willing to look past this, but it definitely does not help your case.

So no, you didn't get banned just for posting a sprite. You repeatedly messed up, and when you saw the Discord appeal form, you decided (both times) that it wasn't worth your time to apologize or think of a good reason why you should be able to participate there. Hopefully you now understand why we have chosen not to lift your ban.

If you need a refresher on the exact events of that day, I'll let someone else handle that (I am very tired). Otherwise, you should send another appeal using that same form. Think about it harder this time!
the old account was deleted from discord it was old back then i apologise for all of these mistakes and will never do it again promise

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back