UltimateChaos.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, this mod rocks! I love the awesome level design, amazing visuals, and the totally awesome extra features!

Monster Iestyn said:
VVZ stands for Vibrant Vendetta Zone
I had an idea for a level with that acronym for the name, Violet Vicinity Zone, but SRB2's limited violet in the pallete prevented it.

epicfailql5.png

I feel this deserved this out of all the rest >_>

I mean i opened it up and theres just a tiny sector with red wall.

zeldagamer00 said:
Silent_Snipe said:
That was the only image macro who's content i have ever found funny, just dont use it again. (Homer apparently SUCKS at any type of food making)
I don't normal image macro unless its this bad *which this is a first*

Silent_Snipe said:
zeldagamer00 said:
Silent_Snipe said:
That was the only image macro who's content i have ever found funny, just dont use it again. (Homer apparently SUCKS at any type of food making)
I don't normal image macro unless its this bad *which this is a first*
That pic is my desktop wallpaper. O_O
And will you giys stop with the sarcasam? I would have rather gotten rickrolled than this stupidity.

@ola
I wasnt been sarcastic by what i said, ill post a pic of what i got when opening this mod.

EDIT -
This is why its an epic fail, even n00b maps with no thok barrier is more entertaining than this O_O

This wad is simply incredible. But it dosen't quite match the epic quality that Torgo created with HMS123311 Blast.

Yeah, I agree. I can't seem to get past the area with the multiple springs and the underwater pit. But I'm not giving up until I get chaos control. ;)

Kuja! Use the Brown Spring! It's hidden in the pool! It sends you to a secondary path! It's so easy that way!

FINALLY THE EXE IS UP!!
By the way, thanks for using my name in your mod title. UltimateChaos ^-^

Hm...I thought this level pack was decent, even amazing at times, but there were definitely some flaws.
-First of all, there are not 20 levels, there are 20 acts.
-The emerald technique things only worked up to the 5th emerald. The 6th and 7th (if they really were supposed to do something) did not work, unless I did something wrong, but I doubt it xD

Red Volcan Zone- 7/10
You might want to change the name...sounds too familiar. Also, the walls could use some more color/contrast. Enemy placement is decent, but you still might want to take a few out. Not bad.

Crimson Wall Haven- 3/10
This level let me down after the first, but that was soon changed. This level was created too much like a maze, and that's not the style most like in SRB2. I would just scrap this level.

Bloodshot Bedlam Zone- 8/10
I like the name and it fits in pretty well. If this level didn't come in, I might have quit after that second level. This level was just plain fun, but I did see quite a few graphical glitches. You might want to move this towards the end of the mod though, the name and difficulty make it seem like a more difficult/later in game level. It was not easy to find the emerald in this one by the way xD, or, rather, I should say, get to the emerald.

Scarlet Sanctuary- 8.5/10
I really liked your concept on this level, it was awesome, at the least. I won't say much more, I'll leave it a suprise. This didn't get rated higher due to a slight excess of enemies.

Maroon Mahem Zone- 6/10
Not bad, not great.

Coral Chaos- 7/10
Um...I was kind of expecting an underwater level, although with your red motif, I'm not sure how well it would work, although...if you made red water or volcanoes underwater...that might work. Usually, coral is found near water xD. Anyways, this level wasn't bad, but I'd either switch the name or make it underwater somehow xD.

Claret Cove- 5/10
Once again, too much like a maze, but there were some good points. I don't know why, but even though this was quite a labyrinth, I still found the level slightly fun, I'm not sure how you pulled it off though.

Erubescent Eternity Zone- 9/10
Wow...this level just seemed to drag on for eternity...an eternity of awesomeness! This level was one of the best in the pack! Great job on this, but there were a few missing textures, once again, this level is just amazing.

Ruddy Retreat- 7/10
The name doesn't sound very appealing, but the level was pretty fun. A little cramped in some areas, enemy placement could be better, but a decent level.

Sanguine Streak Zone - 6/10
Hm...this level was a little too linear, but I guess since you can just run right through it, the level seemed to streak by xD lol. It was kind of fun to be able to just speed through a level though, haven't had a good running around with Sonic for quite a while. I forgot how fun it was to just run ^^

Frantic Flame Zone - 7/10
I really liked how you used the rising/falling lava in this level. Similar to RVZ, except better ^^

Great job on the mod, just fix your description and those few shortcomings I mentioned ^^

Maybe you went a little overboard with the alliteration, but so can I xD

Sonic speeds, showing solely streaks of shoes and spikes, saving sinless souls from slavery sentenced by a sinister subject.

ALSO
I would be willing to make some music for your levels if you would like. Frantic Flame and Coral Chaos' music could be improved (in my opinion). And I'll even do it for free ^^

Ultimate, how could you not like Crimson Wall Haven? Sure, it was a bit maze like at places, but the concept was admirable. I liked the fresh, innovative level design concepts it had.

BTW, Erubescent Eternity Zone was my favorite, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back