ultimate zone builder failing to load levels all of a sudden

vanillashy

vanilla
I just recently tried making levels with ultimate zone builder, and then all of a sudden the level test feature just broken entirely. I have no extra addons installed or a custom build of the game, and i've tried searching for this issue, but I cannot find a solution. Only ONE of my levels work for some reason, and I cannot figure out why. I was wondering if this could potentially be an issue within the ultimate zone builder software itself or something wrong with my settings.

Attachments

• vanillatest.wad
    1,009 bytes · Views: 12
  • idkwhatsgoingon.PNG
    idkwhatsgoingon.PNG
    122 KB · Views: 37
WELL... There's only one sector. Any type of Zone Builders (including SRB2 itself) can't load them when there's only one sector. You need to add more sectors.

I just recently tried making levels with ultimate zone builder, and then all of a sudden the level test feature just broken entirely. I have no extra addons installed or a custom build of the game, and i've tried searching for this issue, but I cannot find a solution. Only ONE of my levels work for some reason, and I cannot figure out why. I was wondering if this could potentially be an issue within the ultimate zone builder software itself or something wrong with my settings.
As the Wiki mapping tutorial states, you must have more than one sector. The nodebuilder can't build a level with only one sector.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back