Ice Pretty chill guy May 10, 2011 #21 What the hell? I didn't know this, and I've been playing since forever now.
FireBat257 The Burning Bat of Flames. May 10, 2011 #22 Chaos Zero 64 said: beedee poksok apl ultimate Click to expand... Poksoc seems the same as apl...
MascaraSnake Member 2014 Contest Winner 2011 Contest Winner May 11, 2011 #23 It's definitely not the same. You get audio clips in both cases, but they're different audio clips.
Larz T Member May 20, 2011 #24 FireBat257 said: Poksoc seems the same as apl... Click to expand... Wait, what is this poksoc?
Dynimk Member May 20, 2011 #25 I have a question for you Larztard. What version? I tried every version of srb2, and some how, it's not working for me. Can you help me out :D.
I have a question for you Larztard. What version? I tried every version of srb2, and some how, it's not working for me. Can you help me out :D.
Larz T Member May 21, 2011 #26 HyprMetalGL said: I have a question for you Larztard. What version? I tried every version of srb2, and some how, it's not working for me. Can you help me out :D. Click to expand... I think 2.0 and up.
HyprMetalGL said: I have a question for you Larztard. What version? I tried every version of srb2, and some how, it's not working for me. Can you help me out :D. Click to expand... I think 2.0 and up.
RikkiandSparkey Member May 21, 2011 #27 larztard said: I thought so. Click to expand... I guess I'm not everyone haha
Little Djermy Rawr! May 23, 2011 #28 Wow, I didn't know about this. Now I have a reason to go back and play again.
Torgo Member Retired Staff May 24, 2011 #29 Also, the lines from the BEEDEE cheat were going to be lines for APL if I recall correctly. Those parts never got animated though.
Also, the lines from the BEEDEE cheat were going to be lines for APL if I recall correctly. Those parts never got animated though.