U mad?

Beta_Tails2

Demonized Tails
Just wanna say that after a while of grinding I 100% beat the game. Sending proof in a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Yup

sometimes i was disapointed that i had to use a window runner to run srb2kart due to it crashing on my mac i had to use a windows opener crossover if you dont know what it is here is a link:https://www.google.com/search?q=cro...&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on when i use that windows openr for the srb2 exe file i used it was shitty due to the amount of a lag i had

also back in summer 2021 or something i had issues a lot with the metal sonic races the first part was a bit hard the second part was easy the third one was also easy the foruth part with lava was an issue i had to go in first person when i was upside down and the last one was confusing to me due to being upside down now in 2022 its not that hard

I play on mobile?
Why are you playing on your phone!
Sonic mania on mobile
Sonic origins on mobile
Undertale deltarune
Minecraft doom tetris terraria retro emulators!
All on mobile.
It's not convenient!
Don't you have a pc?
Of course I also play on my HONOR 8s.
But mostly crossy road pacman 256 tom and jerry on game boy color/advance

I do but my srb2 actually runs better (I.e my pc is shitty

Also never seen mania or origins on anything other than a Nintendo switch

no i was using crossover on my macos i was using the windows version of srb2kart to run it but it gave me lag in mulitplayer when i used crossover to run the windows version

I play on mobile?
oh yeah i felt your pain i used to have when i played on mobile it was laggy the controls were slippery and for somereason it lags in softiware mode

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back