• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they do that? That's just pointless, just because you don't like the new version doesn't mean the creator will just go out of their way just to pander one person?
ok I could have rephrased that better but still, I meant it as a suggestion, as for the idea maybe it could be an alternative skin or something if the creator wants to, I just thought it would look cool as something you just have the option for, like the sketch-hog alt skin suggestion he posted

Last edited:
I really liked the sprited and shaded 2.2 style they had, but it's their mod. I'm cool with whatever they want to do, the handrawn ones look great as well.
Yeah, it's their mod, they decide what to do with it, but TBH Tyson Hesse Sonic is looking more like a Junio Sonic 2, I still like the handdrawn sprites, don't get me wrong.

On a slightly related note, it feels as if it would be easier to think of ideas for a Hesse Tails mod sense Tails Idea's haven't been totally exhausted.

Sadly,im gonna say that im not much excited for Tyson Heese Sonic,since he kinda looks lile Junio Sonic.

In all fairness, Junio himself is based off a fan game and only really has one unique move, aside from boost mode, which doesn't count.

In all fairness, Junio himself is based off a fan game and only really has one unique move, aside from boost mode, which doesn't count.
Junio Sonic is based on a cutscene in Sonic CD,not from a fan game.Altrough Tyson Heese designed him,Junio Sonic and Tyson Heese Sonic are the same thing.

No that's not what I mean. Yes, Junio is based off a cutscene, but the main appeal of his moveset, the bullet dash, is based off the fangame Sonic freedom. So what I'm trying to say his moveset is the Sonic freedom moveset if it were translated to 3d.

No that's not what I mean. Yes, Junio is based off a cutscene, but the main appeal of his moveset, the bullet dash, is based off the fangame Sonic freedom. So what I'm trying to say his moveset is the Sonic freedom moveset if it were translated to 3d.
Ok.My bad.

Altrough Tyson Heese designed him,Junio Sonic and Tyson Heese Sonic are the same thing.
Haha, no. Hesse based his artstyle off the Junio cutscenes, but didn't design Junio Sonic. Pretty sure he was a kid when CD came out too. Before you say something like you actually know what you're talking about, fact check them.

Haha, no. Hesse based his artstyle off the Junio cutscenes, but didn't design Junio Sonic. Pretty sure he was a kid when CD came out too. Before you say something like you actually know what you're talking about, fact check them.
My bad,i was not careful.

Oh i was also working on tyson hesse sonic for a few months i didn't know i was doing i loved what i saw someone could work together and finish it better and faster! if interested here my discord 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚#2009

Lmao
Post automatically merged:

Oh i was also working on tyson hesse sonic for a few months i didn't know i was doing i loved what i saw someone could work together and finish it better and faster! if interested here my discord 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚#2009
For a few days* (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back