Turn supersonic without emeralds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lava

Is it possible to turn super/hyper by typing a command or whatever without having to possess all the emeralds?This will also be useful when you play as a character that can turn super/hyper without having to go trough the bonus levels tough.

So if its possible please tell me how,Thanks in advance.

EDIT:Oh and before I forget,If I have to take all the emeralds and I win the game with all the emeralds,Do I have to take them again or once I got all the emeralds I start with super sonic avaliable already?

It is virtually impossible to turn super without the emeralds. However you can make a level that has all of the emeralds and has a exit that leads to a level of your choice. This makes sure you can get to any level without the use of collect the emeralds normally. :wink:

However it will tell you that you have modified the game and unlockables no longer occur.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
It is virtually impossible to turn super without the emeralds. However you can make a level that has all of the emeralds and has a exit that leads to a level of your choice. This makes sure you can get to any level without the use of collect the emeralds normally. :wink:

However it will tell you that you have modified the game and unlockables no longer occur.

I tried that and then jumped and pressed the jump button in the air and Sonic just thoked like normal,I also tried pressing the spindash key in the air to check tough but to no avail :(,However I made the level to trigger you to turn to super sonic using the super sonic transform but when the rings get to 0 they become 50 again,I guess the "Super sonic transform"Trigger is used in a hidden level(Like in Dooms day zone in Sonic 3)

EDIT:I forgot,I didn't put a new level after so no exit was made in my super sonic test level,So I'd guess I'l try to make 2 levels one for emeralds items and the other to see if the level loads them.

In Single player you can use objectplace to put the 7 emerald on the map and a bunch of silver ring monitors. It won't work if you have a shield on.

In Multiplayer you must type Startrings 9999 to get 999 rings and be super for a long time. Now few people are going to be super for 999 seconds. But in case it happens again type the command again. :)

Thanks to remind me of objectplace command,I forgot about it,It's easier then doing a blank map with emeralds and exit sign thing but I still have a question,When you complete the game with all emeralds(Ofcourse without any mods installed in the game)Does the game saves them or you have to collect them again?

Ok for people who don't know:
1.Find a topic called "Hacks and Findes"
2.Download the "Get everything" Gamedata for the current version.
3.Start SRB2
4.Use level Select.
5.Go to your prefered level.
6.You know have all emeralds, you start with them.

Note:You could just get all emeralds without the gamedata and use level select for the same results.

Actually, I did once make a SOC that let you become SuperSonic all the time, with a few changes to SuperSonic gameplay of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back