• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TrueSyko.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

Alright. Remember the original Syko.wad? I scrapped it. It looks freaking ugly. This TrueSyko.wad looks much better. It's about the height of MetalKnux.wad that Chaos Zero 64 made.

tapgifyd7.gif
rungifsv0.gif

Dividing this .wad into 5 phases made it much easer for me.

Front = 50%
Diagnol Front = Zero
Side = Zero
Diagnol Back = Zero
Back = Zero

He'll have an ability, custom made. SSR people should know the big thok thing that parachutes down really slow-like, right? It had the blue trail. I plan to make a faster version of that executable on the ground to get crazy air speed. The cool thing is, I'll have it make a whirlwind on the ground which you can fire with your other players for netgame. I'll include a socless version with a faster thok just incase you can't netgame with it. Just in case <3

And I'm wondering if I should do a super form, but they've been overdone and TS would seem too powerful since he has the Air Dash thingy-majig. Thoughts?

Yep, it is. I have the running, but I changed it. The original running had him moving his legs only. The new one has arms going as well.

rungifsv0.gif

owait, I already changed old to new --;

I made actual spin sprites, so he has a spin jump. Please don't get mad.

Make it so that when the right foot move then the left arm moves so it's more realistic. And the way thee feet move compared to the arms is kinda weird.

This is how I run/walk in real life. It's only natural for me to simulate that. I hate moving my arms when I run/walk. I keep my arms stiff so I don't... knock stuff down :P

While I'm making this, I'm keeping it like SRB2. The knees don't really move in the frontal view. The side views might clear that up >_>

Freaking double post, but I just realized something. You're all calling this ugly looking, but you won't tell me why. I think I know. It's all pixelly in the GIFs? I'm aware. I used them to show you the actual movements. However, if you want still pictures, here's a look at the A1. I've also noted that you sucka's want me back to the old one. I don't know why, but meh, after this I may do that. It'll only be a graphic change from this one. Everything else, abilities and stats, will remain the same.

sykoa1ux4.png

Me standing still.

XD You remind me of me. Not in a good or bad way; you just do. I remember when I first made Zeshiro.wad the next things I went to was TrueZeshiro.wad. (Parts of which still remain within Zeshiro-GM.wad)

Yes, I can tell that you tried to make your art like Zeshiro's escpecially (sp?) the shading. Except Zeshiro's work is awesome and yours isn't all that good.

Uhh, totally wrong much? He inspired me to character wad no matter how much time it took. Look at the Kai.wad. It's F'ing beautiful. Yet everyone is calling my work ugly, why? Seriously, the old one is worse. Stop telling me to reupload it because it's not happening. It's just not.

The reason the head is smaller is because I want it to be more like a human person and less like a Sonic Character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back