• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

trainer tails preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocket said:
mtailspreview.png

this is my first time working with this large of sprites, and htis is only a beta, so the shading and stuf isnt really done

I was just wondering if some people liked the idea of a tails that could reach a little bit higher of a speed

im calling it trainer tails right now, cuz its sposed to help you learn to use the faster charectors, cuz he is closer to thier speed

I was wondering if people liked the basic design, and the idea, before I went into the trouble of making the rest of the sprites

you all of corse know what I used for the base

I would make a character if you didn't have to draw so many sprites for it. That's the part I hate about it.

What's the max speed you'll put for it?

max speed is gonna be between tails and knuckles, like, as close to the center as I can get it
yes, I AM still working on it, but ive ran into a problem with the jumping sprites, that is

my shading style hates them

so now it takes more time to do each sprite,

When you do Trainer Tails flight, try making the eyes go yellow when it drains all flight power, and probably combined with the spinning tails, you should also put some jets somewhere on it.

rocket said:
max speed is gonna be between tails and knuckles, like, as close to the center as I can get it
yes, I AM still working on it, but ive ran into a problem with the jumping sprites, that is

my shading style hates them

so now it takes more time to do each sprite,

Well, don't worry too much about jumping.
I mean, look at SAKnux, it's jumping looks fine in-game, but if you looked at one sprite, it would look like an ugly ball. >_<

This looks pretty good. A unique character wad. You should try to make the sprites more metally, eg; more edges around the body.

this is my first charector though, so I dont really know how to do that, AND , ive allready done a lot of sprites

I might revise him later

meanwhile,

here is a quick question to ask people

what king of flight should T.T. have?
1 like tails' (propeller tails)
2 his boosting off spring animation
3 he shouldnt have a flight move at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back