• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

toxic.wad

is this a good or bad project?

• totally awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sorta sorta

• kinda sucks

• the idea is crud

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am starting a wad of well me it is a xwe edit of hms123311
i asked super flip to debug it but he could not. the bugs are:
when he is standing it says he is on a edge
when he is on his falling sprite he dies
when on multiplayer i try to change his color but the game usually crashes
can anyone debug it?

To post images you must save the image, load it onto something like imageshack and highlight the url imageshack gives you and drag it into your post.in case you didn't know.

Super Toxic The Hedgehog said:
image 1[img][/quote]

I remember the console saying that when I first wadded Super Shadow. It didn't gave me any crashes or something. When I updated the wad later, that text disapeared.

I dunno about it. Just ignore that bug, and keep going on your project. Once it crashes the game, THATS when you should act and fix.

Didn't bother downloading it, but it sounds like you're using XWE and it has auto-capitalization on. Download the newest XWE and shut it off. If you can't figure out how to shut it off, I'm not helping you. XWE only has like 3 menus.

Couple of reasons why it is bad.

1.It's a recolor of Shadow
2.It's an edit of HMS12331! Overpowerness? That's a no no.

Improve on your wadding skills.(Although I can't wad)

okay i uploaded it on sendspace
(some reason it says it is hms123311.wad ignore it and dont put it in the same file you have your real hms

Before you have your real Hyper Mystic Sonic? Really, put the numbers after the HMS thing. Otherwise it can lead to Hyper Mystic Sonic. Hyper Mystic Sonic was the first to use HMS. He's the one and only, the very original. No other HMS' anywhere.

Seem to be on a roll, Camo man? Your skills are going up! Do you now understand what I ment? That your skills improve much more if you try things yourself with some questions now and then, instead of having poor me do all the work and learning nothing?

yo thanks camoman but i cant run my wad!
it says this:
R_AddSkins: syntax error in S_Skin lump#4(S_Skin) in WAD Toxixthehedgehog.WAD

other then that when it works thanks and i hope to netgame with you again camo!

If you can really play with the wad in SRB2, then that error probably means that you haven't renamed the last sprites. Get a HEX editor from google.com and rename the last sprites to lowercase sprites. As in, change PLAYA1 to PLAYa1. Try not to confuse yourself with the first sprites. It's the 2 last ones. The PLAYA and PLAYB ones at the bottom.

um CZ..... there are way to many search results on google for hex editor. i even put wad after it to see if they had one for editing wads more came up :| this will take awile......

um CZ..... there are way to many search results on google for hex editor. i even put wad after it to see if they had one for editing wads more came up :| this will take awile......

Then look www.doomworld.com/xwe for the XWE beta. Replace the XWE beta exe with your current XWE. Somewhere in the XWE beta is a option to not capitalize letters automaticly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back