Touhou on Piano (and eventually ACZ and more SRB2 themes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD. I messed up a lot on the easy songs. Oh NO! I need new AA batteries to record until I get the fire wire. Man, my camera eats up new batteries in like 20 minutes. Well, I think I'm going to start making a list of all new requests so that I don't lose track of them.

DanteEX said:
I have a request.Mario theme. :lol:
Ick. Like we haven't all heard that a hundred thousand times on 50 different instruments. Search YouTube and you're bound to find at least 10 videos of people playing the Mario theme on Piano.

I don't really want to put up the mario theme that much because - like shuffle said, there are already so many videos out there, my video wouldn't top anything, it would just match them. People already play them perfectly. I am trying to play pieces that no one has played well / no on has played yet, and then I will move on to pieces that people have played.

But, here is some info for what might be coming later:
Hehe...I've been playing all of those mario themes for about 3 years now. Every single one that is out there - even the infamous air platform theme. =3. I know all the sonic 1 songs, most of the sonic 2 (can learn the rest if I practice), all the sonic 3 & k except carnival night (I don't like that one), And many many zelda themes. =3

Yay, finally, Gerudo Valley is up! Please leave comments about it! Rate mine compared to other videos of piano Gerudo Valley and compare. Please tell me how I did...must get the best videos on youtube. xD

The GFZ1 rendition you did isn't all that shabby. It's surely better than what I managed to play of it on the piano.

Keep it up.

My favorite song on piano I have ever heard is Ice Cap. It's oddly dramatic. Would not be out of place in some concerto...

I once remember a video with somebody playing all Sonic 1 songs. The face couldn't be seen, though. By any change is it you? The piano looks too similar.

No, that was Gori Fater, the creator of gamemusicthemes.com His videos can be found at google videos. I can play all the Sonic the Hedgehog 1, most of 2, and all of the S3&K songs that are out now. I will be posting those videos up too, eventually.

Magus Battle UP!! I hope my video is all right compared to the other one or two people that have a video of Magus Battle on Youtube. =3 Leave comments ^-^.

Ultimate (phillipawalker)

When are you going to put the sonic the hedgehog series piano videos up? I look forward to hearing the videos. :)

Oh, I was already planning to put up THZ. Once I finish FRZ, THZ, and a few other random songs that no one has videos of on youtube, I will put up the sonic series.

I have two requests. I would like for you to play the Super Sonic music for SRB2. And Mystic Realm Zone from Mystic Realm.

All right, your requests have been noted =3. New song up! Sadness from Chrono Trigger. FRZ coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back