Touhou on Piano (and eventually ACZ and more SRB2 themes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
Well, with the talk of Megamari and other Touhou related things...I decided to post this performance of Night of Nights from Touhou xD

I'm also planning on playing/arranging sheet music for Arid Canyon...and finally getting around to Paternal Horn...that I said I would make from 2 years ago...xD Maybe I should make a gigantic SRB2 piano medley :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEUmBR5DOEA&feature=channel

Thanks =3. I'm thinking of putting up houki boshi, ice cap zone, decisive battle, and THZ. =3 Many many more videos coming soon too: Gerudo valley, frog's theme, GFZ2, FRZ, Final fantasy, naruto, bleach. =3

Man,are you the person who made the music for GreenFlower Zone?Where did they get the music anyways?They made it?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
SSNTails composed GFZ's music, if I recall correctly, and roughly 90% of the rest of the game's soundtrack as well.

Hah, I composed the music... that's good, Omega.
The only track that is 100% mine in SRB2 is that Doom Ship music. Usually I just tweak the songs.

You forgot Cyan Helkaraxe.

You mentioned you'd do Decisive Battle. I hate to break it to you, but that's such a common song name for video games. Care to mention the source game?

Final Fantasy III/VI for USA/Japan. The boss theme. But no one has made a really good video of it yet.

Hey, that's really cool!

You did forget to repeat the main piece before playing the tail, though. ;)

Hmm.. can you play Castle Eggman? ^_^

And did you use that sheet music to learn? It just seems hard to read, IMHO...

Thats incredibly good.[off topic] My Dad plays piano, but if I asked him to try something from a game he would say "No it's too hard!". *editlolnomoreemotionsveryoldpostlol*[/off topic]

I got a request. Emerald Coast 3.(Emerald Coast with big.)

I decided not to put in the tail again because it's kind of a weird break, but mostly because...my camera could just barely fit GFZ1 how I played it. I had to delete tons of pictures off the camera to fit what I have...xD. Also, yeah, the sheet music I made is what I used, and I do agree, it is very difficult to read, but there was no way that I could find to clean it up in Finale. I already made FRZ, THZ, GFZ2 sheet music which will be coming up. CEZ as I remember it wouldn't sound too great on the piano (then again, I haven't heard it in a couple months) so I can listen to it again and see how it might sound. I was thinking of making sheet music for emerald coast 1 and 3, and playing it, but I never got around to it yet.

I had some FFVII in mind - Those who Fight (from FFAC), One Winged Angel (piano collections), Descendent of the Shinobi, Ahead on our Way (piano collections), Cosmo Canyon (piano collections), J-E-N-O-V-A (piano collections)

Wow, GFZ was greatly played. Even tough it didn't end correctly... But the rest was excelent! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back