TNAoStH Contest (Yes, I am nuts, but that's not the point.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me! I like AoStH better, if only because I hated the comics that were based off of SatAM. Archie Sonic sucks. x_x

I love AoStH. Sat-AM was ok, but the comics, after the 20th or so issue, jumped the shark.

Update. I need your opinion on which coloring scheme I should use;

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5103/544co.png

Or http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8425/42439bo.png (Don't mind the non-AoStH body structure) ?

The first one is much faster for me to do, and allows for darker colors, but it has a rather noticable grey edge around it that I can't remove without remapping it's colors [Dunno how.] And the second one is slower, and requires lighter colors, but it looks better, in the end. It also slows down the animation process.

Well? =P

The black outline looks galaxies better than the gray.

However, the first color scheme seems more natural. The hues sort of outweigh the outline. The outline looks like something that someone can get used to.

Nevermind. I now use gelpens to animate the show, which pretty much eliminates the odd outlines and/or need for a lighter color scheme. It looks MUCH cleaner now :D

untitled0mh5gp.png

TNAoStH with gelpens, for all you naysayers. It's what I'm using now, so deal with it. =P

(I did it in like 30 seconds, so don't mind the fact that it looks like an odd cross between TNAoStH's style and SA's Sonic. Obviously it's not going to look like that in the show.)

I'll probably smooth that out in VirtualDub when I export the video files for final distribution. In the meantime, though, it doesn't look THAT bad. =/

Code:
<OmegaHedgehog> I'm going to be semi-leaving from now to at least mid-to-late November
<Jake> And that was on AccessIRC anywho.
<Akirahedgehog> Do I get a shiny medal or something?
<JTE> Aww, Omega, don't leave ;.;
<Akirahedgehog> We love you Omega!
<JTE> Everybody's leaving me!!! ;.;
<Akirahedgehog> I wont leave you JTE :P
<JTE> First Wormy, then Mr. Crabs, Tailsonic... And now Omega?!
<Akirahedgehog> XD
<OmegaHedgehog> Because of the fact that I got an 'F', just a single 'F' on my report card, I've lost meh PC until report card gets up
<OmegaHedgehog> I'll still be able to come on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays, though
<Jake> NOT MISTER KRABBS! ;_;
<Akirahedgehog> I know how that is
<OmegaHedgehog> -_O
<OmegaHedgehog> But I now can't easily work on TNAoStH.
<Akirahedgehog> ONOES
<Jake> :(
<OmegaHedgehog> I can't use my mic at the library, obviously
<Akirahedgehog> We need TNAoStH badly!!!
<OmegaHedgehog> I can still animate, and hell, that's all I'll be ABLE to do
<OmegaHedgehog> But all other aspects are left undone now
<Akirahedgehog> NOOOOOOooooo....
* SnK23|Shower has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<JTE> <Vader> NOOOOOOOoooooo....
<OmegaHedgehog> And I have no clue what I'll do on the contest
* JTE rides the NOOOOOOOOller coaster
<OmegaHedgehog> I'll have to extend the dates to a Saturday, at least
<Akirahedgehog> ME sad
<OmegaHedgehog> That ALSO means I won't be on mIRC or the MB(s) nearly as much

That about covers it. Scripts are because of this now due on the 5th of November.

!@#$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back