• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

TLKG's W.I.P stuff

TheLastKitchenGun

I am the eggman, that's what I am I am the eggman
Hey, this is a thread for srb2 mods I'm making.

First, Robo Tails.
Currently he has no sprites, but I've made a color and 2 abilities.
srb20229.png

srb20228.png

Ability 1
srb20000.gif

RT's got Dashmode too
srb20001.gif

Ability 2
srb20002.gif

That's all I'm working on for now

Attachments

• srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 287
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 296
  • srb20007.gif
    srb20007.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 274
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 279
  • srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 273
Last edited:
About goku, there used to be a goku way back in 109.4/2.0, goku just had 2d sprites which were highly likely because there's no 3d goku plus nobody knew about rendering sprites back then1 so it would be impossible to make it 3d.
About robo tails, will you make it Patafoin-style?

unfortunate news:
robo tails has been found shot dead in an alleyway (that means that mods cancelled, despite being nearly finished-ish [I only needed sprites, but I don't have motivation to do all dat, I also had asked someone if they could make a model for pre-renders but I didn't feel like bothering them a lot and kinda just didn't continue with it after asking the first time])
unfortunate news 2: I won't be posting any characters I make HERE unless I actually have a good amount of progress, although I will still post progress on other stuff I make
unfortunate news 3: I forgot about the thread. that's it.
fortunate news: I remembered about the thread

Last edited:
unfortunate news:
robo tails has been found shot dead in an alleyway (that means that mods cancelled, despite being nearly finished-ish [I only needed sprites, but I don't have motivation to do all dat, I also had asked someone if they could make a model for pre-renders but I didn't feel like bothering them a lot and kinda just didn't continue with it after asking the first time])
unfortunate news 2: I won't be posting any characters I make HERE unless I actually have a good amount of progress, although I will still post progress on other stuff I make
unfortunate news 3: I forgot about the thread. that's it.
fortunate news: I remembered about the thread
I have decided to touch up the code a tiny bit and post an unfinished version of the mod here, you're all free to continue it if you'd like
Post automatically merged:

I went HAM today
srb20947.gif

srb20937.gif

srb20946.gif

srb20935.gif

srb20933.gif

Attachments

• CL_RoboTails_Unfinished-v0.8.pk3
    350 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back