Tips finding emblems (NOT exact locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing so many people asking... Why not have a topic that helps to find them? Do not spoil the exact spot, just a tip so people can restrict where to look somehow.

Green Flower Zone Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: High place (remember previous version?)
Tails: Look into water
Knuckles: Floating in the air...[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Green Flower Zone Act 2
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Find a 1up
Tails: Find a red shield
Knuckles: Find a 10 ring monitor[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Techno Hill Zone Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: High place (maybe a red spring...)
Tails: Look near poison water
Knuckles: Well hidden near the end[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Techno Hill Zone Act 2
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: You will need the green shield and fly to the air...
Tails: Go down a cascade
Knuckles: Go up a cascade[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Deep Sea Zone Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Big room, jump before falling
Tails: Gargoyles...
Knuckles: Left path, hidden path on Knuckles path[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Deep Sea Zone Act 2
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Red button, high speed crushers...
Tails: Fly to a high cascade near a starpost
Knuckles: Breakable Maze[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Castle Eggman Zone Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Before going underwater, search a little more
Tails: Underneath the stairs
Knuckles: Castle...[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Castle Eggman Act 2
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Jump high in a grabbing chain
Tails: Spike Chains
Knuckles: Find a secret breakable path near a spinning badnik[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Arid Canyon Zone Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Falling rocks. Super?
Tails: On a little mountain
Knuckles: Oil well?[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Red Volcano Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: 2 lives and a green shield
Tails: Upper path, ceiling in one of the falling platforms room
Knuckles: Pit[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Egg Rock Zone Act 1
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: Right path, near a pit
Tails: ?
Knuckles: Knuckles shouldn´t be here[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

Egg Rock Act 2
[spoiler:0495a7e7d4]Sonic: ?
Tails: Air duct
Knuckles: ?[/spoiler:0495a7e7d4]

I haven´t got all so I cannot give tips for all yet. Feel free to do so, as far as you don´t exactly tell where they are. Don´t spoil the fan of looking after them, this is just some help for those that has been exploring the level for a lot of time without finding them, and they just need a clue.

HAd found Knuckles Emblem in DSZ1:
[spoiler:847a46ff58]Go at the Start left but not up, then through the crushers, then the wwall with the rings up You come in a room which had a secret way to the emblem[/spoiler:847a46ff58]

Tails, Egg Rock 2
[spoiler:845f776b33]Air duct[/spoiler:845f776b33]

I found one of Tails' emblems in Castle Eggman, but I don't remember where it is exactly or what act it was, and thus can't give a hint. :/

Do you mean this one?
CEZ Act 1 Tails' emblem:
[spoiler:699b2d9c1d]Underneath the stairs (the right path)[/spoiler:699b2d9c1d]

Hmm, Good idea on this topic.

Not spoiling it but not giving it way.

Oh a Hint for Knux for ACZ1

[spoiler:c6e3dba481]Oil well?[/spoiler:c6e3dba481]

BTW, there's a similar topic to this on the SRB2 Shelter, although that topic shows the EXACT locations of the emblems, if you're interested. A link to that forum is in my sig.

I got that emblem. Check out my topic at SRB2 Shelter if you want more information.

I'm really confused myself about Tails's emblem in THZ2. I can't even find it in automap mode! (And I should be able to, because I didn't enable devmode until I was actually inside THZ2, thereby ensuring the emblems are still present). If you guys can give me another hint on that one...

fawfulfan said:
I got that emblem. Check out my topic at SRB2 Shelter if you want more information.

I'm really confused myself about Tails's emblem in THZ2. I can't even find it in automap mode! (And I should be able to, because I didn't enable devmode until I was actually inside THZ2, thereby ensuring the emblems are still present). If you guys can give me another hint on that one...

Thing is I did check out the Shelter topic. I was confused as hell. I spent 10 minutes searching for caves on cliffs and shit on the upper lakes and didn't find anything. It'd be easier if someone could tell me where the fire shield is.

The fire shield is in a small opening in the side of that cliff that has a sort of jagged shape. Just keep searching in the really high-up sections of the level. Also, bear in mind that the opening is not right on the ground; you have to fly up to get to it.

Now, if someone would just help me find Tails's THZ2 emblem...

fawfulfan said:
The fire shield is in a small opening in the side of that cliff that has a sort of jagged shape. Just keep searching in the really high-up sections of the level. Also, bear in mind that the opening is not right on the ground; you have to fly up to get to it.

You know where Knuckles's is?
[spoiler:8e3114dc48]Go down from there.[/spoiler:8e3114dc48][/spoiler]

fawfulfan said:

EDIT: ^ THANK YOU

EDIT2: Yeah I'm still not finding it. I feel like such a retard.

Okay, here's a thorough screenshot guide on how to find Tails's emblem in GFZ2:

2vv9jwy.png

vr7lme.png

2zxysrl.png

34ooxug.png

5vn3oy.png

fawfulfan said:
I'm still curious where Tails's THZ2 emblem is.

[spoiler:91bd6764ec]Found it, it's more or less in the same place. In the area with the 2nd checkpoint, you see that little spindash hole? You'll see a slime waterfall and the emblem, just spindash and it's yours.

Also Tails' ERZ2 emblem is in the air duct (lol) with the first emerald token. In that tiny little area after the jump to get the token, there's an opening in the ceiling. Flying up into it grants you Tails' token.[/spoiler:91bd6764ec]

EDIT: Bones, if you have all of Tails' emblems up to RVZ, mind helping out on DS?

For those giving exact locations... Please, at least put them on spoilers. There´s people who want to find themselves but just need a clue.

I´ll be updating the first post with similar tips. Thanks for those that are giving them.

[spoiler:7b083352bb]Tails :

DSZ2 : left way, find a giant waterfall

ACZ : top of a small mountain

RV1 : second room with grey platform

EGZ1 : after the room where you have to jump to differents platform when walking on the ceiling, find a secret room who lead to a lava room.... find it in here(dont know a shorter tips)[/spoiler:7b083352bb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back