Timsanity's Kirby Megamix

Timsanity's Kirby Megamix 1.4.1

timothykart

timothykart submitted a new resource:

Timsanity's Kirby Megamix - The ultimate celebration of Kirby, play as a your favorite Kirby characters/enemies in kart!

And now I present,View attachment 104279

A character pack all about KIrby, and will be planned to have 80+ characters! So far, its only 15. Here's the roster summary so far (in order of when said characters first made thier debut):

Coming Soon...
[SPOILER="Kirby...

Read more about this resource...

timothykart updated Timsanity's Kirby Megamix with a new update entry:

5 New Characters! Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, Capsule J, Cool Spook, and Tick!

And now, 5 new characters!

Waddle Dee: A must have in every kirby game - Speed 3 Weight 1
Waddle Doo: Another must have in every kirby game, gives kirby the beam ability - Speed 3 Weight 3
Caspule J: A mechincal Waddle Doo lookalike that gives kirby the jet abilty - Speed 9 Weight 7
Cool Spook: A ghost enemy that gives kirby the light ability, literally only seen in Kirby's Adventure and its GBA remaker Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land - Speed 9 Weight 1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

5 More Characters! Venog, NESP, Chemitory, Noddy, and Parasol W. Dee!

Here is 5 more characters!

Venog: A frog-like blob enemy that grants the poison ability when consumed also laughs manically Speed 1 Weight 5
NESP: The wizard enemy that grants the ESP abilty when consumed, also i thought it was funny if i gave him Ness's voice from Smash Bros. Same stats as Ness, and also Beat.
Chemitory: A robot in the shape of caspule, with capsules inside, grants the doctor ability when consumed. Speed 8 Weight 5.
Noddy: The always...

The Squeak Squad is all here! (& also Sparky)

And now, The rest of the Squeak Squad is here!

Squeaker: The most common, and also the lowest ranking member of the Squeak Squad. Speed 2 Weight 1
Doc: The very smart sqeaker, and he's not going anywhere without his U.F.O.! Speed 5 Weight 3
Spinni: The Speedy one in the group. Speed 8 Weight 4
Storo: The big bulky member of the Squeak Squad. Being a such a hefty lad, his stats are Speed 3 Weight 9!
Sparky: A classic enemy with an electric charge. Speed 8...

Merry Christmas, here's Kracko and Kabula!

I procrastinated a little too much, so here only 2 characters this time.

Kracko: The cyclops cloud that's been around since day 1 of Kirby. He has Speed 7 Weight 9.
Kabula: Also has been around since day one of Kirby, but she had way less appearances. Sporting her Planet Robobot design, she has Speed 6 Weight 9.

View attachment 106968View attachment 106969View attachment 106970View attachment 106971

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back