• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tiara Bobowsky for SRB2

Hello, I have not updated this for months, I think I should organize myself better, whatever, here I bring a gif with all the redesigned angles if someone is still interested​

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

Hello, I have not updated this for months, I think I should organize myself better, whatever, here I bring a gif with all the redesigned angles if someone is still interested​

View attachment 50542
Definitely an improvement over the previous sprite you posted, but the eyes kinda make Tiara look like she's a legacy character. Other than that, she is looking amazing! And on the topic of taking a month, take as much time as you need to make her; no need to overexert yourself, after all.

Problems i found on the sprite:

-hair at the front is longer than the other sides
-the ears keep changing sizes
-right arm at the back is a bit bended
-half the bow gets longer at the front angle

only two weeks without updating the blog, at least it is an advance

starting to read a bit about how the programming works in SRB2, I made a very early movement and not at all polished of a movement that I want Tiara to do,

JUMP MORE ACTION = TROW BOMB.gif

The movement works when you press the button of the spindash in mid-air and release a bomb, I have some problems with this movement, the problem is that I don't want it to be a bomb like the bean ones, if not I would like them to be rings that were thrown in multiple directions down, I tried with rings of the multiplayer but they were not programmed with gravity, so I used an impulse believing that it would work like that, the error is that when jumping in a spring they were frozen in the air, so to illustrate my point I used the fang bombs that already had gravity, does anyone know how to create bombs? or make an object have gravity by itself?

the second problem is less annoying, that by having a shield and pressing the pump button the shield activates its ability at the same time, do you know how to solve it?

PROBLEM.gif

As I said it is unpolished, in the final version it will be improved a lot or even not implemented

the second problem is less annoying, that by having a shield and pressing the pump button the shield activates its ability at the same time, do you know how to solve it?
There's an S_SKIN flag that removes a character's ability to use Shield Abilities. If you don't care for them/are in the way of your custom abilities, add that flag.

There's an S_SKIN flag that removes a character's ability to use Shield Abilities. If you don't care for them/are in the way of your custom abilities, add that flag.
Hey thanks
Post automatically merged:

hi, I have things to say, first SPIDER-VERSE confirmed, and second to fix the problems I had with the movement (thx DrStephen)
problem solved.gif

and create the new tiara bomb that this time does not freeze in the air when you jump in a spring
problem 2 solved.gif

but there is a new problem, I tried to put this sprite to the object
HEARTBOMB.png

but when I try it the console says this: "ERROR: R _ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 0/0 for HRBM" HRBM is the name of the sprite that I put it in slade and I really don't understand what it means, does someone help me again?

Last edited:
Looking pretty good so far. I'm always glad to see progress on this being made.
but there is a new problem, I tried to put this sprite to the object
View attachment 51943
but when I try it the console says this: "ERROR: R _ProjectSprite: invalid sprite frame 0/0 for HRBM" HRBM is the name of the sprite that I put it in slade and I really don't understand what it means, does someone help me again?
As for this, try explaining this over in Modding Help, or try reaching out to people in the SRB2 Discord.

All of this is actually pretty neat! Granted, I haven't read the entire thing, but whatever it is, good job! I might see it sometime soon though. These are good sprites for the character however, and I actually never saw anything like this, which is cool, especially for a Xtreme fan!

hey i haven't had time to update this i think i tried to run before i hike
View attachment 55329

new redesign, now more detailed :D
View attachment 55380

I will start working on the redesign since I think it looks better than the previous one
wow you impress me with your sprites it would only be missing as a color swab in some arts such as in the eyes and the mouth

Hello to all the people who are reading this post,

as you have read in the title of it, I intend to create a mod of tiara bobowsky the canceled character of the canceled sonic xtreme, at the moment I only have made a sprite and some concepts of abilities
View attachment 45027
since as this character was canceled and thanks to the almost null information about him I had to speculate some, what I have contemplated are
ring throwers
that he can jump with his scepter in the same style of scrouge mc duck and spindash
I would like you to give me concepts of skills of this character
Oh yeah, one more thing. It's Boobowski, not Bobowsky.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back