WildMonarch
Member
Edit: I just realized this is the wrong forum and that I am a complete tool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unless the "Work in Progress" is in fact me.
Bit nervous to post here because I've not really interacted with such a tight-knit community like this before but err...
I'm just creating this thread to mostly help with motivation, since it's something I've always struggled with, and I figure constructive criticism from the masses is a good way to solve that and hopefully create mods for SRB2 then onward from there!
But, ignoring all that, let's get down to business. I created a simple standing sprite of Mecha Sonic, and I would like to know if anyone has any advice on just general spriting, since although I have a lil' experience, I have focused completely on sketching in the last few years.
So here it is! I await your inqueries. :]
Bit nervous to post here because I've not really interacted with such a tight-knit community like this before but err...
I'm just creating this thread to mostly help with motivation, since it's something I've always struggled with, and I figure constructive criticism from the masses is a good way to solve that and hopefully create mods for SRB2 then onward from there!
But, ignoring all that, let's get down to business. I created a simple standing sprite of Mecha Sonic, and I would like to know if anyone has any advice on just general spriting, since although I have a lil' experience, I have focused completely on sketching in the last few years.
So here it is! I await your inqueries. :]
Attachments
Last edited: