• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

THIS RECOLOR IS CANCELED!!! (form a new topic about new...)

Should I keep making DarkMystic.wad?

• Yes! This WAD is awsome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, go ahead.

• Do whatever you want. It's OK

• No

• What the hell is this you fricking n00b!!!???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GCFreak said:
Yeah...It is different. Anyway, I haven't seen recolours like these in ages. Here's your present:

lol2nq.png

HAHA! That thing still alive!

Anyway I think you should do this wad... for yourself. All most every person in this fourm hate recolour's. (I don't because I did some myself)
Use that wad for netgame's or something.

Dark Warrior said:
Why do you people keep doing this?
Everyone is sick of recolor piled on recolor topics.
No one is going to use it, and everyone will just think you're stupid for making it.
Honestly, if it's a recolor you're making, keep it to the people who care. 99% of the people here DON'T like them, and find these topics an annoyance. If you know recolors are disliked, WHY do you make a topic asking if you should make one, when you know that everyone will tell you not to?

I will use it.

It looks good.

Here is an animation:

URL=http://imageshack.us]
darkmystic5uh.gif

(Photoshop wouldn't work so I used imageshack.)

(Oh, and how do I get it to spin forever like Zeshiro made his do?)

Dark Mystic said:
Here is an animation:

darkmystic5uh.gif

Depends on what you're using. In myst animation editors, somewhere there's an animation options thing, in it loop, loop forever.

Bouncey said:
Dark Warrior said:
Why do you people keep doing this?
Everyone is sick of recolor piled on recolor topics.
No one is going to use it, and everyone will just think you're stupid for making it.
Honestly, if it's a recolor you're making, keep it to the people who care. 99% of the people here DON'T like them, and find these topics an annoyance. If you know recolors are disliked, WHY do you make a topic asking if you should make one, when you know that everyone will tell you not to?

I will use it.

It looks good.

You see, you're one of the only people who would. And really, be honest. How many people care? And of those people, how many aren't total n00bs/Shadow/Sonic recolor fans? Alomst none, if any. I guarantee it, or your money back.

Dark Mystic said:
Here is an animation:

darkmystic5uh.gif

Try giving him a differen't pose or something. The way it looks now....even I am getting sick of recolors, though my main wad is one. I just get too many PM's about helping with recolors (Flame, bouncey, Flame Sonic, Mystic Shadow, and of course I need to deal with my own, Super Mystic Sonic)

And if you wanna make him spin forever, get windows GIF animator

Grapics: 7 Since black can't have shading, I have no choice then to give this a high number
Handling: Dunno
Superform: Dunno
Match: 5 It might be unfair in dark places.
Originality: 5 Great....are we gonna expect a light Mystic character wad soon?
Total: 5.8 I can't really say much about this wad, so expect the real judging when you finish.

there is no super form. this is his original look. i dont know about a light mystic wad...he hasent been on for a while...and it might be unfair in dark places (but at least there is a blue edge). i have to try him out for that.

Dark Mystic said:
I know recolors are unpopular and hated...

but everyone makes them anyway...

Because everyone has made em, most people are sick of it. There are too much recolors right now.

You really have to add lots of stuff if you want people to like this. I recommend something that hasn't been done yet. Replacing super sonic music has been done multiple times, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Try something differen't

Or even better, don't make a super form. Like, all characters have a super form now, and most of em just use the same sprites in a other color.

You can make one. But make it a good one!

Super mystic sonic said:
Or even better, don't make a super form. Like, all characters have a super form now, and most of em just use the same sprites in a other color.

You can make one. But make it a good one!

The Draykon WAD dosen't have a superform. Mostly because I couldn't think of one.

Im still thinking on it. I am still making frames...after that. Im gonna need to know how to use my XWE thing. I would like to know now so i wont have to bug you later. If you can tell me how to use it, look at my topic in Suggestions and Help--Why isn't my Lumpmod Working (It has kinda been changed to "How do I use my XWE"...though, thats not what the topic is called.)

GCFreak said:
*coughstupidrecolourjustlookslikedarksupersonicfromsonicxcough*

Get a life at least he can make something cool unlike you even I can't do it because I can't get XWE working yet without errors yes It may look like it but at least he can be bothered to make it :|

Dark Mystic: I think you're doing ok with your wad

HYPERKNUX said:
GCFreak said:
*coughstupidrecolourjustlookslikedarksupersonicfromsonicxcough*

Get a life at least he can make something cool unlike you even I can't do it because I can't get XWE working yet without errors yes It may look like it but at least he can be bothered to make it :|

Sorry, but this fails.

GCfreak made a LEVELPACK, A LEVELPACK, MAN! Plus the fact that recolors aren't cool anymore now....

I was talking about character wads dumb dumb anyway you wouldn't like it if anyone took the p*** out of your or anyone else's wads/character wads so don't take the p*** out of his! even if it is a recolour :x
Well Sorry but it had to be said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back