this isn't real

this isn't real V1.5.2

GamingToday

i made paint 3d sonic, so cool
GamingToday submitted a new resource:

Paint 3D Tails - Tails but made in the most primitive art program

DISCLAIMER: This addon was only made because i felt like doing another paint 3D character, this is not meant to be taken seriously.

Tails joins Sonic and becomes 3D too! (paint 3d sonic here: https://mb.srb2.org/addons/paint-3d-sonic.4569/)

His only abilities are:

Flight: The classic Tails flight everyone knows and love
View attachment 98067
Spindash: It's the spindash, do i really have to explain the spindash?

Read more about this resource...

This is truly the 300th character of all time.

Jokes aside, the model looks great. You could try making use of the highresscale S_SKIN parameter in order to make both this character and Paint 3D Sonic have a higher sprite resolution.

so this addon got absolutely dunked on by the rewievers so im gonna try to make it better

GamingToday updated Paint 3D Tails with a new update entry:

since the mod got dunked on i added some stuff

-Replaced flight with tails' sonic r ability (levitating)
-He can walk on water
-He has a dash mode
-No more weird flying sprites, since he now levitates when double jumping he uses his running sprites

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uh, if I recall playing Sonic R correctly, Tails flies in that game like he does in his other playable appearances (barring SA2, which is Tails in a mech rather than on foot, and even then, he flies as normal (except with no flight timer) in the Chao Garden, since he doesn't use the mech there). Tails Doll is the one who levitates.

Uh, if I recall playing Sonic R correctly, Tails flies in that game like he does in his other playable appearances (barring SA2, which is Tails in a mech rather than on foot, and even then, he flies as normal (except with no flight timer) in the Chao Garden, since he doesn't use the mech there). Tails Doll is the one who levitates.
he doesn't, in sonic r he uses his usual flying sprite but cant go up or down and is forced to fly at the height of when he pressed double jump, basically like metal sonic's ability in srb2, i swear im not going insane look up a playthrough of tails in sonic r

the double jump ability is the metal sonic ability
metal Sonic's ability is hover. it even says so on his character select info.
he has a double jump in classic sonic simulator. but not in srb2.
really, this feels like making a mod without actually testing it out.

metal Sonic's ability is hover. it even says so on his character select info.
he has a double jump in classic sonic simulator. but not in srb2.
really, this feels like making a mod without actually testing it out.
what i mean with a double jump ability is that if you jump twice you perform an ability, not that you do a double jump ability

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back