This happens when I when I try to play a netplay

Obvisley Profesorg

Will you ever leave me alone or find your dam dad?
1684619258666.png

So when i i tried to play a netgame it says problem with the master server and when I look at the commands this happend.
Post automatically merged:

Can some help me with my problem
Post automatically merged:

Anyone?

Last edited:
Could you try to give more details about your error, maybe also details about which computer you're using, what version, exceptional details about your network connection that you can think of, etc.? Are you experiencing any other errors using your computer as well? Maybe it would also help if you could capture this error using Wireshark? I am using the latest version and getting no errors when connecting to the SRB2 master server.

Could you try to give more details about your error, maybe also details about which computer you're using, what version, exceptional details about your network connection that you can think of, etc.? Are you experiencing any other errors using your computer as well? Maybe it would also help if you could capture this error using Wireshark? I am using the latest version and getting no errors when connecting to the SRB2 master server.
im using 2.2.11 and it say remote key not ok remote key not ok remote key not okin the command i think it says remote key not ok i think i tryed to port foward with my ip and now idk whats going on.

im using 2.2.11 and it say remote key not ok remote key not ok remote key not okin the command i think it says remote key not ok i think i tryed to port foward with my ip and now idk whats going on.
What operating system are you using? Are you using an official build of SRB2 from SRB2.org?
EDIT: I'm trying to think of troubleshooting instructions for you, and I've just discovered something. If you're using Windows, could you try opening a CMD window and entering the command curl --version and tell me what you see?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back