Things on FOF's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends really. I've always had problems with placing stuff on intangible FOFs, but with normal FOFs all you need to do is place the object at the top of the FOF using floor heights.

Using SRB2Builder, set the Z-Offset of the thing to match the floor height of the FOF you want it on.

I'll Begin said:
Depends really. I've always had problems with placing stuff on intangible FOFs, but with normal FOFs all you need to do is place the object at the top of the FOF using floor heights.

About the intangible FOFs problem, it turns out several objects (for example monitors) have gravity and will fall. That's why they won't step on intangible FOFs. It's like putting them on the air. Try doing so if you don't believe me.

Yeah, I've had the same problem (a spring). I just made a tangible invisible FOF, instead of intangible. If the player has to be able to enter the FOF by the top, bottom, or sides, just give it the tag as such;

Intangible From Top
Intangible From Bottom
Intangible From Sides

Although they aren't listed in SRB2DBs tags (I think), you can find their tags for the specials reference document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back