The worst cartoon you seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
same but i aslo hate the japan ep. of sonic x. why?

1. Did any sonic game did they curse (shadow doesn't count)

2. who wants to see knuckles go in a strip club?

steveb96 said:
same but i aslo hate the japan ep. of sonic x. why?

1. Did any sonic game did they curse (shadow doesn't count)

2. who wants to see knuckles go in a strip club?
They usely say Kuso or Ksso in Sa2 when they get touch by a ghost in japanese speech, That means Dam or Dammit , and Sonic says it the most.

Well il had to say Naruto(mostly all anime they show on cartoon network except one piece it rocks),SpongeBob,Scooby Doo and Ed Edd and Eddy(it suck and why is there skin wiggling like that?)

they wiggle because instead of just taking a still frame for when nothing is happening, they redraw EACH AND EVERY FRAME.

sonicfreak94 said:
Ben 10, Johny Test, that new retarded Georg of the jungle crap, you know, all the new stuff.
Johny test isn't THAT new, it came out years ago on kids WB and is still on

Chaos said:
Every anime is something about monsters and duelists.
Or its about stupid ninjas with stupid fire abilities and become the ultimate ninja.
Or there's just some stupid thing where people fight for no reason.
Or demons.
Chaos is right!.....

Chaos said:
Every anime is something about monsters and duelists.
Or its about stupid ninjas with stupid fire abilities and become the ultimate ninja.
Or there's just some stupid thing where people fight for no reason.
Or demons.

What About Shin-Shan?

mast said:
Well il had to say Naruto(mostly all anime they show on cartoon network except one piece it rocks),SpongeBob,Scooby Doo and Ed Edd and Eddy(it suck and why is there skin wiggling like that?)

Lies. EEnE and Scooby Doo is better than most of the shows you listed (Namely Spongebob and Narutard) The lines are wiggly because that's the style of the show. Shows don't have to have the same straight line design. Plus, it's actually been really good through the fifth season.

And yeah, the worst has to be Spongebob and Spongebob. And did I mention Spongebob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back