The worst cartoon you seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto, and Saturday morning cartoons.

Just try to find something worse.

SpeedyLizard said:
Courage the Cowardly Dog
You just tore my soul out. Mostly everyone here can agree that Courage rocks...

Silver Fox said:
nightmare cenz said:
Ice said:
Courage rocks...

agree :D

I'll second that
Third'd. Courage is Awesome!

Anyways, I'd have to say Spongebob Retard pants. It's just dumb. The characters are all retarded and every episode has a dumb plot. Also, some parts of the show can only be described with the word "Gay".

But besides that, anything on Playhouse Disney. I have to watch it downstairs if my little sister has the TV. It burns my eyes. :/

Chaos Knux said:
Bakugan. It's a Yu-gi-oh! ripoff. 'Nuff said.
i agree. both have monsters thats the first ripoff and the main character look like the main character in yu-gi-oh GX.

Sky Ninja said:
Chaos Knux said:
Ghost_Zero said:
Silver Fox said:
nightmare cenz said:
Ice said:
Courage rocks...

agree :D

I'll second that
Third'd. Courage is Awesome!
4th'd I'll admit Courage is top-notch. But To you who said Naruto sux... agree x10338!!
5th
Bad: Every stupid, pointless anime.

Fixed it for you. And sixthed.

SSNTails said:
Draykon said:
To avoid being a hypocrite, the anime seems to be an over-masculine fight-fest. I've yet to see any hint of a proper plot. Not to mention, the fights aren't that great anyway.

Isn't mostly all anime just a male fight-fest, standing still, shaking with 2 frames, gritting their teeth, with women randomly bouncing their boobs around and wearing short skirts?

SSN you rule.

Oh and worst show ever?
George Of The Jungle.
Or...
New Spongebob.

Nuff said.

Lightning The Fox said:
Oh and worst show ever?
New Spongebob.

Very well said. The first three seasons were very clever, such as the episode where Spongebob and Patrick painted Mr. Krabs house. The new stuff is potty humor, and I can't stand that.

546.png
toad clearly states that spongejoe rectangle pants sucks.

Whatever has dinosaurs, superheroes, etc, Bakugan is a toothless kids show!!

When it comes down to anime, BoBoBo-Bo Bo Bo Bo is the ultimate fail. It was good through the first...ten episodes? then it just went straight downhill. it's too early to tell if Bakugan is gonna be good or bad but it is a Yu-Gi-Oh rip off. and a lot of the new shows on Cartoon Network and Nick and Disney are just something to give little kids something to keep them entertained after school so they won't bug there parents.

Worst show ever....
Sonic X (4 Kids dub)
Thank god for online Sonic X Japeanese episodes subbed.
4 Kids = Ultimate fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back