The versions of the Sonic Robo Blast series. (Including SRB1)

can't really pick which version of srb2 is favorite...
I like 2.2 and versions before 2.0 (Final Demo ones specifically)
i will just say that i like versions like 2.0 and 1.09.4 cuz those were the simplier times (i guess)
obviously i wasn't existing in the community back then, its just feels cool, to play old level packs with their simpleness and potentials which sadly lost in time.
But i like 2.1 just because that was my first version i ever visited (i never was close to completion back then, i was just messing around) and mainly because of little nostalgia feelings.

I came back when i saw 2.2 trailer, and finally enjoyed and completed the game. (not 100%)
the end

2.2 because thats when i really started to play srb2 instead of some psp port and 2.1 is my second favorite because of the (kinda) better modding scene

I'd say my favorite version is 2.2 due to how much of an upgrade it is compared to the older versions, it's amazing how such a simple 2D Sonic fangame became how it is today. My first version of SRB2 was 2.1.25, I first played SRB2 on the day before 2.2.0 released (12/6/2019), though sometimes I feel like I played SRB2 at some point years earlier in the middle of the 2.1 era.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back