The Usage of... BBC Code on SRB2's MB (A Question)

Axolex53

Unknown person
So... I think, I saw a post here on MB that explains the use of BBC Code (Did i spelled right?). You know, the "[...]" & "[/... ]" thing to make unique our post; I see users that know the full potential of this Source Code and so i want to know the secret. I can't find it on the search because the "BBC" is too short and... you know the rest...

Hope i didn't break the rules...

Yeah, that link gives you all available tags here in the MB.

By the way, it's not "source code" nor "BBC". It's actually called BBCode (short of Bulletin Board Code).

Careful with their usage when it comes to text! They're good for occasional emphasis on key aspects or doing some fun stuff on release threads, but using them to set the entirety of the post to a size or scattering the whole message with multiple obnoxious colors and/or multiple tags stacked on top will make your post very annoying to read and quote.

Last edited:

Yeah! that's the post a was looking for! Very grateful!
[...]By the way, it's not "source code" nor "BBC". It's actually called BBCode (short of Bulletin Board Code).

Yeah, i think that i shoulda knew better before misspelling it... but thanks for clarify me
Careful with their usage when it comes to text! [...]
I also know people that overuses the power of "customization", but not that much here. Thanks for the warning

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back