The Unofficial Ritz Avatar Editing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the funniest pic I have ever seen. Ritz in it's full glory! XD

Oops... Sorry, Ritz... There have been... Rumors...
*coughcoughspazzstarteditcoughcough*

Well...
Ritz said:
Quick, Jake! Hide under my skirt!
So I thought...
Sorry, Ritz. Thanks for clearing that up.

brianv said:
Ritz said:
You're all aware that I'm a guy, right?
PROOVE IT!!! Wait what about spazzo then?!
I can.
Code:
Player 3 is in the game (Node 2)
Player 3 renamed to Trevor
Trevor renamed to Ritz

hotdog003 said:
Oops... Sorry, Ritz... There have been... Rumors...
*coughcoughspazzstarteditcoughcough*

Well...
Ritz said:
Quick, Jake! Hide under my skirt!
So I thought...
Sorry, Ritz. Thanks for clearing that up.

brianv said:
Ritz said:
You're all aware that I'm a guy, right?
PROOVE IT!!! Wait what about spazzo then?!
I can.
Code:
Player 3 is in the game (Node 2)
Player 3 renamed to Trevor
Trevor renamed to Ritz
So...Ritz is really Trevor. And Trevor wears skirts. And Spaazo likes Trevor. :eek:

Nah, Trevor doesn't wear skirts; Belmonts are better than that. In fact, fashion aside, Trevor killed Dracula, along with Sypha, Grant and Alucard. Didn't you learn ANYTHING from the NES?

I keep telling you guys, Trevor isn't my name. It's the name of the guy who gave me the computer in the first place, only it's like, the main admin's name, and the main admin thing doesn't have an account, and thus, I have absolutely no idea how to change it. XD

Though, if anyone DOES know how to change it, I'd really like to know. Because 'Trevor' is a rather horrid name.

Ritz said:
I keep telling you guys, Trevor isn't my name. It's the name of the guy who gave me the computer in the first place, only it's like, the main admin's name, and the main admin thing doesn't have an account, and thus, I have absolutely no idea how to change it. XD

Though, if anyone DOES know how to change it, I'd really like to know. Because 'Trevor' is a rather horrid name.
Heres how you change it(this is for XP):
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Click user accounts
3. Click on your username
4. Click properties
5. And just change it.
6. If that doesn't work, ask Mystic

As I said, it isn't a visible account. It's that thing you get when you first install XP. Y'know, when it asks you for a name. THAT thing.

Okay, try this then:
1. Right click My Computer
2. Click Computer Name
3. Click change

Does that way work?

There is no such option. However, I've figured out that 'Trevor' isn't an admin name or whatever, it's the name that the computer is registered to. Sooo... I'm screwed, right?

Ritz said:
There is no such option. However, I've figured out that 'Trevor' isn't an admin name or whatever, it's the name that the computer is registered to. Sooo... I'm screwed, right?
Yea. Unless you want to re-image it.

Don't try.

Well... You could open up all your system files and change all cases of TREVOR to RITZ , that'll help.
Then again, if your computer blows up, then don't blame me, 'kay?

But, honestly... A male wearing skirts? Also self-assuming the title 'The queen of Frylock' ? Either that's rather... Uncommon, or you were wrong when you said that you were male.

Hey Hotdog, change my submission, please. I have a new image now.

ozy.jpg

Shadow Hog said:
Anyone who thinks a Belmont's name is horrid must be an ally of Dracula!

*stake-through-the-heart-s Ritz*
That's not a heart anymore. Technically, it's a turkey. Funny story, really.

Anyway, yeah, I'm male. But there's no law that says I can't be pretty. :3 *frolics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back