The talk about the worst sonic games ever talk topic thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 2 GG wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for that abhorrent level design in certain areas, and that damn first boss. No rings, really hard to predict...it just had so many lame areas.

It's too bad, too, because some of the core gameplay was a lot of fun.

I kinda think sonic blast is the worst for 4 reasons

1. the game moves too slow
2. the game dosent have a time limit
3. the levels are too short
4. NO TALS!!!

sonichero said:
I kinda think sonic blast is the worst for 4 reasons

1. the game moves too slow
2. the game dosent have a time limit
3. the levels are too short
4. NO TALS!!!

Now Mystic, your telling me that your gonig to
kick me off because I can't spell, and he can't even spell TAILS! :twisted:

PS:Sorry sonichero but she made me mad .

Here comes Tets, to save the day... *triumphant music*

Looks like everyone here hates Sonic 3D. I've got to say I loved it, myself. The graphics were great, the music was awesome, and the bosses were fun. In addition it had a PC release, which was totally sweet. Like ninja.

One thing that annoys me is people who hate SA. Either they're giving into peer pressure and saying it sucks because everyone else does, or they believe it's not perfect enough. Or both. I don't see how SA went out of its way to remove everything the original Sonic games had. It sure as hell didn't remove the running, or jumping on robots to destroy them, or thwarting Robotnik/Eggman's plans, or traveling throughout a vast array of levels just so you could get there in the first place. In fact, I think it took everything and then added a buttload more stuff to make it MORE fun. SA1 and 2 aren't perfect by any means, but neither were the original ones. So please, rethink your opinion.

And what of the Sonic Advance series? I hope you're not saying those are crap, because they're just like the originals.

I rethinking....

OK I'm done!

Sonic 1, 2, and CD were perfect in my opinion, I mean the music, the graphics, the gameplay, the sounds... It was Sonic at his most basic, purest form... and he was fun.

What Sonic Adventure did to Sonic was uncalled for and discraceful. In the old Sonic games Sonic hated urbanism, society, government. He was ultra liberal, and hated anything that would force him to constain himself to rules and regulations. And he lived in the forest/jungle with his other animal friends on a uncivalized island. What did they do to him in Adventure? Threw him into a city with people, made him conform, all the non playable animals were realistic and not animorphic like in the old game. And Sonic really didn't give a hoot about them. Plus, the whole game felt like a stupid RPG and I couldn't backtrack in the linear level design. Characters that were slow and unessential to the story. I really could go on and on but I need to finish a homework now.

Clearly you've got a thick head, it's going to take some doing to get through it. Make sure you read this whole post before you dismiss it as me flaming you.

First I'd like you to tell me exactly where it was stated that Sonic hated urbanism, society, government, and was ultra liberal, and I'll eat my socks. I don't think Sonic Team even knows the meaning of those words. All he did was live with a bunch of animals, and all he hated was Robotnik. Just because he's in a different place doesn't mean crap. Your logic is severely flawed, and you're basing your argument on false evidence.

Sonic certainly isn't "conforming" to anything in SA, he's only there for the complete hell of it and happened to get thrown into an adventure while vacationing or whatever it was he was doing there. After all, no one really lives in Station Square to the best of my knowledge, I've always thought of it as some sort of tourist trap.

If you "backtrack in the linear level design" you just end up slowing down, thus you create your own problem. There's no reason to backtrack anyway, considering you don't need to hunt for items or anything...

But, I'll agree with you on the unneeded characters. I understand they threw them in for variety, but they just weren't all that fun. The game could very well have been done with just Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

Everything else you said just sounds like so much bull. I respect opinions, but not when people can't back them up properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back