The SuperGlitch! (SA-City only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopie

First on it use tails and at the start DON'T Jump out of the glass, infact use fly out of it but DO NOT make yourself lift off the ground...(means: get out of the glass while in flying) Then you will be flying on the ground! When tails is tired switch to sonic, sonic will be supersonic but doing this 3 frame thing ALL the time, and if you jump or hit a spring you will become sonic again.
I have learned it from this Crimson guy...

Narutopie said:
First on it use tails and at the start DON'T Jump out of the glass, infact use fly out of it but DO NOT make yourself lift off the ground...(means: get out of the glass while in flying) Then you will be flying on the ground! When tails is tired switch to sonic, sonic will be supersonic but doing this 3 frame thing ALL the time, and if you jump or hit a spring you will become sonic again.
Umm... that was found out by Mario Master and I...

Chaos said:
Narutopie said:
Umm... that was found out by Mario Master and I...

Not that it matters at all... but he said learned it. I never said I discovored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back