• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Super Sonic WAD is COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. WAD. IS. AWESOME. IT. MAKES ME. WANT. TO. SPAM. THE. WORD. AWESOME. ALL. OVER. THE. BOARD. BUT. I. CAN'T.

It's pretty good. make it change colors and make it invincible and you're all set. :D

HASSURU HASSURU, minna HASSURU! Wait.

sonicfan93 said:
make it change colors ...

Well, no.

This is a Super Sonic sprite, not a Hyper one. If, by changing colours, you mean, "flashing from yellow to white," which Super Sonic did in the original Mega Drive games, then I guess that would be a tolerable request, though I'm not entirely sure how much it could be pulled off (enlighten me, anybody)? Otherwise, this wad's colours mimick the post-1998 Super Sonic.

I can hazard a guess: scripts. Oh sure, you wouldn't be able to chat or use ANY console command when it's working, but hey, flashing colors.

Shadow Hog said:
I can hazard a guess: scripts. Oh sure, you wouldn't be able to chat or use ANY console command when it's working, but hey, flashing colors.

If those are the consequenses, then i'll stick with the non-flashing one.

hotdog003 said:
Nice! Good work, Spazz 'n' Chaos!
I vote that this be put into the official game as well.

I agree with him

Shadow Hog said:
Not true, you can chat while scripts are active.

JJames19119 said:
Wow, this WAD is great. ^^ Definately one of the best ones out there, excellent!!

Nice! Good work, Spazz 'n' Chaos!
I vote that this be put into the official game as well.

Thank you everybody!!

I have to say, again, thanks Ritz for sparkle.wad.

I hope all of you enjoy this!

Thanks Omega! That would be nice. The flashing sonic is good, but changing it to my supersonic is way better.

Also, I DID tried to make him change colors, but SRB2's yellow is more gold than yellow. So you'd have to go to default in order to get yellow.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Thanks Omega! That would be nice. The flashing sonic is good, but changing it to my supersonic is way better.

I agree. The only problem i can see is that when you add the supersonic wad it makes all the charectors get invincible stars when they spin.

When I add it, I'll add stuff that isn't possible through wadding, and only possible through hardwired programming. It should make it a bit more flexable.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
... thats not flashing stars. Thats invincibility. The animations, that is. You better check yourself.

Forgive me oh mighty chaos!

*bow*
*bow*
*bow*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back