The Summer of Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily, school ends just the day before June 23rd! The only other time that happened was last year, but that was because our school year was shortened :).

I wanna boot up a few Sonic games, really. Maybe play an SRB2 netgame (le gasp).

Nice. Personally, I'm gonna try and make my game playable. It works, but I'm trying to make the bounce work (So that when you jump on an enemy, you go back up)

Probabally get Sonic Gems Collection so I can play Sonic CD again. (Throwing out the PC CD has to be one of the worst decisions I've ever made even though the disk was moderately-heavily scratched)

TheDarkArchon said:
Probabally get Sonic Gems Collection so I can play Sonic CD again. (Throwing out the PC CD has to be one of the worst decisions I've ever made even though the disk was moderately-heavily scratched)

Sega CD ISO.
*shot*

I just vomited blood for swallowing too much salt water.

YAY SUMMER D:

considering I'm a total sonic fan, I think it's safe to say I'll be playing a lot of sonic games this summer.

I still have my Sonic CD disk for the Sega CD & Knuckles' Chaotix cartridge for the 32X! But I'm planning on working on a new game using SRB2.

I plan on:
Beating the snot out of Shuffle until he tells me how to add models to SRB2.
Beating the snot out of my computer until it desides to stop kicking me out of Gunz every five minutes.
Beating the snot out of myself for having Deja 'vu so much.
Beating the snot out of George W. Bush for not calling the troops back from Iraq.
Playing computer games.

Disguise yourself as a rabid monkey and bite the guards, then, grab one of their guns and be like my fan char (Rage the Gunmonkey) :D

Draykon said:
I plan on:
Beating the snot out of Shuffle until he tells me how to add models to SRB2.
Beating the snot out of my computer until it desides to stop kicking me out of Gunz every five minutes.
Beating the snot out of myself for having Deja 'vu so much.
Beating the snot out of George W. Bush for not calling the troops back from Iraq.
Playing computer games.

I probably will do all of those, except for the troops from Iraq thing.

But mostly, i'm gonna be working on my fan game.

Zanyhead said:
Disguise yourself as a rabid monkey and bite the guards, then, grab one of their guns and be like my fan char (Rage the Gunmonkey) :D

How is that going to get us out of Iraq?

How old are you, 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back