The STJr Message Board (SRB2's Very First Message Board, Now Partially Archived & Organized)

Vertz1515

Just another SRB2 research guy.
Hello everybody. How many of you have heard of the Sonic Team Junior Message Board? It was hosted on ezboard from around Late 1999 to 2003 (Predating the MB and even filling in for it as an alternative during the 2003 Crash). Nowadays, ezboard has long since shutdown, and no longer has a way of officially viewing their archives. What's worse is the fact that I haven't come across very much acknowledgement for this board in the SRB2 Research Community, which kind of baffled me considering the place in SRB2 History it inhabits. So I decided to collect and organize every thread that was saved on the Wayback Machine, and compile them into one page so that they could be documented and easily accessible.

You can find the archive here.

Posts are listed from oldest to newest, complete with usernames, post dates, and thread titles. I also made sure to add links to the original posts archived on Wayback. I may improve the page in the future, perhaps with custom storability and searching, but for now, this will do.

Enjoy.

Hello everybody. How many of you have heard of the Sonic Team Junior Message Board? It was hosted on ezboard from around Late 1999 to 2003 (Predating the MB and even filling in for it as an alternative during the 2003 Crash). Nowadays, ezboard has long since shutdown, and no longer has a way of officially viewing their archives. What's worse is the fact that I haven't come across very much acknowledgement for this board in the SRB2 Research Community, which kind of baffled me considering the place in SRB2 History it inhabits. So I decided to collect and organize every thread that was saved on the Wayback Machine, and compile them into one page so that they could be documented and easily accessible.

Posts are listed from oldest to newest, complete with usernames, post dates, and thread titles. I also made sure to add links to the original posts archived on Wayback. I may improve the page in the future, perhaps with custom storability and searching, but for now, this will do.

Enjoy.
Wow, this is....incredible.
Stuff that existed before I was even born! This is incredible! Wait, I said that already-
I don't even know how you got to do this, but you did it well.
Thanks for preserving history! Technically!

Enjoy.
Im litreally gonna dig into this website for a hour or two,so thanks for that! This looks pretty interesting!

Enjoy.
Was that the orginal 1999 MB?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back