The SRB2FFH: A place to upload all your content!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like the new FFH, sure the security code thing sucks but it means better security and the browse section removed will mean less people will go oh that looks cool lets download that and that and this and that and so on, basically it will stop the over obsessive noobs that abused the system before.

Well, since I co-own www.supersanctuary.net and it's hosting services, I usually pay for it every year. It would be twice every year but someone else owns it too and thus pays for it every year a different time. I pay for mine in April and they pay for it in October.

Now here's the silly thing: The other co-owner can't pay the bills this year. Neither can I as I am going through a difficult situation right now. (which includes sudden unemployment, ouch) So, the hosting service is is danger of being suspended on October 10th and I'm SOL. This means the FFH will go down at that time.

If you want it to stay up, then I have an option for you. I'm not trying to pilfer money off you, as this is purely for the hosting costs. This link here will direct you to a PayPal donation page in SS.net's name. All money that goes into this will go straight into the hosting bill. I need $45 for them to keep it from shutting down. It's not a whole lot, but then I don't expect a whole lot from you guys either; it's not a necessity that this is up after all. It's a convenience, and if you want the convenience to stay, then you can donate to keep it up.

That's all I have at the moment.

What interests me is that 200gb+ a day would kill off 5tb~ a month easily, so how the heck did you survive? Servage only have one plan, last I checked. O.o

That's a good question; probably why I had the account suspended many times before I changed the FFH.

That said, crisis averted already; I got a full donation of the entire $45 about 6 hours after I made that post. If only everything else could be that easy. :P

So it looks like nothing will happen. FFH will stay up and absolutely no downtime. Move along people.

It isn't working for me, either. When I try to download most files, it shows me this:

SRB2FFH said:
Warning: fopen(./files/561Orangespring.wad.mfh) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php on line 77

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php on line 78

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php on line 79

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php:77) in /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php:77) in /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php:77) in /mounted-storage/home89b/sub001/sc34385-GRVN/www/srpgp/ffh/download2.php on line 85
PWAD���]�� � ���ˆ���•���¢���¯���¼���É���Ö���ã�������+��@��U��j����”��©��¾��Ó��è��ý����'��<��Q��o��|��‰��–��£��°��½���ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ�ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ�ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛh`nh`n`o�ÿ�ÓÕÔÕÔÕÔÛh`oh`o`o�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛh`oh`o`o�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛhXohXoXo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛhXohXoXo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛhPohPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛhPohPoPo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛhPohPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛhPohPoPo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛhPohPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛhPohPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛhXohXoXo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛhXohXoXo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛh`oh`o`o�ÿ�ÓÙÔÙÔÙÔÛh`oh`o`o�ÿ�ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛh`nh`n`o�ÿ�ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ�ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ � ���ˆ���•���¢���¯���¼���É���Ö���ã�������;��X��u��’��¯��Ì��é����#��@��]��z��—��´��Ñ��ï��ü�� ����#��0��=�� �ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ �ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ �ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ �ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��g��gg��gn�ÿ �ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��g`n��g`n`o�ÿ �ÓÕÔÕÔÕÔÛ��g`n��g`o`o�ÿ �ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��g`n��g`o`o�ÿ �ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��gXn��gXoXo�ÿ �ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��gXn��gXoXo�ÿ �ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��gPn��gPoPo�ÿ �ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��gPn��gPoPo�ÿ �ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��gPn��gPoPo�ÿ �ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��gPn��gPoPo�ÿ �ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��gPn��gPoPo�ÿ �ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��gPn��gPoPo�ÿ �ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��gXn��gXoXo�ÿ �ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��gXn��gXoXo�ÿ �ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��g`n��g`o`o�ÿ �ÓÙÔÙÔÙÔÛ��g`n��g`o`o�ÿ �ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��g`n��g`n`o�ÿ �ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��g��gg��gn�ÿ �ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ �ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ �ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ � ���ˆ���•���¢���¯���¼���É���Ö���ã�������;��X��u��’��¯��Ì��é����#��@��]��z��—��´��Ñ��ï��ü�� ����#��0��=���ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ�ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ�ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��h`n��h`n`o�ÿ�ÓÕÔÕÔÕÔÛ��h`n��h`o`o�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��h`n��h`o`o�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXoXo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hXn��hXoXo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPoPo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPoPo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPoPo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXoXo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXoXo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��h`n��h`o`o�ÿ�ÓÙÔÙÔÙÔÛ��h`n��h`o`o�ÿ�ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��h`n��h`n`o�ÿ�ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ�ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ � ���ˆ���•���¢���¯���¼���É���Ö���ã�����"��C��d��…��¦��Ç��è�� ��*��K��l�����®��Ï��ð����/��<��I��V��c��p��}���ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ�ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ�ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ�ÓÕÔÕÔÕÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ�ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ�ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ�ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ�ÓÙÔÙÔÙÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ�ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ�ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ�ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ�ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ � ���ˆ���•���¢���¯���¼���É���Ö���ã�����"��C��d��…��¦��Ç��è�� ��*��K��l�����®��Ï��ð����/��<��I��V��c��p��}����ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿ��ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ��ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ��ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ��ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ��ÓÕÔÕÔÕÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ��ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ��ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ��ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ��ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ��ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ��ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ��ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ��ÓÓÔÓÔÓÔÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ��ÓÔÓÔÓÔÓÛ��hPn��hPn��Po�ÿ��ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ��ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��hXn��hXn��Xo�ÿ��ÓÔÔÔÔÔÔÛ��h`n�h`n��`o�ÿ��ÓÙÔÙÔÙÔÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ��ÓÕÙÕÙÕÙÛ��h`n��h`n��`o�ÿ��ÓÙÕÙÕÙÕÛ��h��hh��hn�ÿ��ÓÚÙÚÙÚÙÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÚÚÚÚÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÚÛÚÛÚÛÛ�ÿ��ÓÛÚÛÚÛÚÛ�ÿ��ÓÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ�ÿThing 250 MAPTHINGNUM = 1900 SPAWNSTATE = 1352 SPAWNHEALTH = 1000 SEESTATE = 1353 SEESOUND = 0 REACTIONTIME = 8 ATTACKSOUND = 0 PAINSTATE = 0 PAINCHANCE = 0 PAINSOUND = 25 MELEESTATE = 0 MISSILESTATE = 0 DEATHSTATE = 0 DEATHSOUND = 0 XDEATHSTATE = 0 SPEED = 1645130 RADIUS = 1310720 HEIGHT = 1048576 MASS = 100 DAMAGE = 0 ACTIVESOUND = 0 RAISESTATE = 0 FLAGS = 131074 FRAME 1352 SPRITENUMBER = 191 SPRITESUBNUMBER = 0 DURATION = -1 NEXT = 0 ACTION None VAR1 = 0 VAR2 = 0 FRAME 1353 SPRITENUMBER = 191 SPRITESUBNUMBER = 4 DURATION = 4 NEXT = 1354 ACTION A_Pain VAR1 = 0 VAR2 = 0 FRAME 1354 SPRITENUMBER = 191 SPRITESUBNUMBER = 3 DURATION = 1 NEXT = 1355 ACTION None VAR1 = 0 VAR2 = 0 FRAME 1355 SPRITENUMBER = 191 SPRITESUBNUMBER = 2 DURATION = 1 NEXT = 1356 ACTION None VAR1 = 0 VAR2 = 0 FRAME 1356 SPRITENUMBER = 191 SPRITESUBNUMBER = 1 DURATION = 1 NEXT = 1352 ACTION None VAR1 = 0 VAR2 = 0 €àü���� àü��l�À�ý��¤G����������������������������������������������������������������� �������� � � ������� �ÿÿ � ������ �ÿÿ � �������ÿÿ� �������ÿÿ����-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������-�������-������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������-�������-������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������-�������-������������-�������SNDWALL�-�������������-�������-�������-������������-�������-�������SNDWALL������-�������-�������SNDWALL������-�������-�������SNDWALL������-�������-�������SNDWALL������-�������-�������-������������-�������-�������-������������-�������-�������-������������-�������-�������-��������@`þ@ û` û``þ@ ý@`ü``ü` ý €þ €û€€û€€þ@ û@`þ``ü``þ@€þ`€þ€ û@€û����@������ ���€��� �� �����������À������ ��€��������À����������������À������������ ���@����� �����������€��������@�������€�������À����������������€�������� ��� ����@���� ���À ������ ��� ���@�������� ���€ ������ ��À ���à����À����� ���@������ ��€ ���@���� ������������� �� ���������` ýàþ��`þ ý@` ý`ü@`€€``ü��@`þ`ü```þ`ü@`€��@`ü ��`ü û@``þ`ü@`€�@ ý��Àþ`þ û@@`þ û@`�€�@`þ ��`þ û@`€þ`þ@`�€``þ��@ý€þ û@`€þ û`€�€` ûàü��€þ û@€ û€û@€�€@ û��À€þ€û@€€þ€û @�€d�SANDFLR�F_SKY1��à�����Ú¬ SANDFLR�F_SKY1��à�����–�–�SANDFLR�F_SKY1��à�������xû��5�;�;�;�;�;�?�E�I�K�O�R�I�V�E�I�Z�I�]�I�V�E�I�Z�I�]�I�V�E�I�`�d�g�I�V�k�p�p�p�p�p�s�x�|�|�|�|�|�������� �ÿÿ��� �ÿÿ���� � �ÿÿ�����ÿÿ��ÿÿ����ÿÿ���ÿÿ����ÿÿ��� �ÿÿ���ÿÿ���ÿÿ���ÿÿ���ÿÿ����ÿÿ������ÿÿ���ÿÿ���� �ÿÿ��� �ÿÿ�� �ÿÿ�� � �ÿÿ �������S_START� ���Ê��F001A0��Ö��J��F001B0�� ��J��F001C0��j ��Š��F001D0��ô ��Š��F001E0��~������S_END���~��Ç��MAINCFG�E������MAP01���E�����THINGS��c��¨���LINEDEFS ��X��SIDEDEFSc��P���VERTEXES³��P��SEGS������$���SSECTORS'��à���NODES�����N���SECTORS�U�����REJECT��W����BLOCKMAP

It's not my computer, because it's happened on every computer I've tried. And it's not the web browser, either.

This was a known error on another part of the site but I was hoping it wouldn't have effected this too. Apparently the new server the FFH is on doesn't like it at all and is deciding not to work with it. Period.

So, the FFH is completely down until further notice. Thank you.

NOW WE HAVE NO WAD HOST

I'm gonna go suicide now, I have no reason to live without the FFH! :(

Code:
chmod 777 files/*

^Should fix it.

Cue said:
NOW WE HAVE NO WAD HOST

I'm gonna go suicide now, I have no reason to live without the FFH! :(

Code:
chmod 777 files/*

^Should fix it.

I want to say it does, but I attempted this a long, long time ago.

Sadly, permission still gets denied regardless of file permissions. It's causing me headaches quite frankly.

This is why flat file sucks and MySQL rules, no permission problems to do your head in.

At the time, I had enough MySQL problems. I was already over my limit with what I could do, using an SQL database was asking for trouble.

At one point afterwards, I tried switching to SQL but no one liked it.

Now this whole thing is giving me further headaches and is totally half-assed.

The weirdest part? If you're logged in as an admin, the downloading works fine, even though a while ago, that didn't matter. I'm seriously puzzled at what the hell could've changed without me knowing.

This is why I prefer coding things myself, if something goes wrong, I know why.

On a side note, file hosting for YouSRB2 has been sorted, we'll be getting a servage account to host everything on, I'll be adding in some download flood limiters (100mb every 5 minutes or something, unless a single file goes over that in which case it'll still downl-... no, wait, actually, 100mb files won't be allowed, since that means they're crammed with ripped music which nobody likes...).

I would love to continue hosting the FFH, but I think this might be the final straw. I can't figure out for the life of me what's up, as it's behaving in a way that makes you think the server is upside down or something.

That said...when ARE you gonna release "YouSRB2"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back