the srb2 web port I’ve been using this https://web-srb2-224.netlify.app/ on my ipad has issues

I keep getting errors about missing wad files but when i use the low end version the game boots up but there is no sound I want sound to complete my srb2 experience but i cant have sound can somebody help

I keep getting errors about missing wad files but when i use the low end version the game boots up but there is no sound I want sound to complete my srb2 experience but i cant have sound can somebody help
Your device is not strong enough, sorry.

Your device is not strong enough, sorry.
I don't think it's that.
"a WAD file was not found or not valid, check the log to see which ones."

I think this web port is just outdated, it is running 2.2.4 after all.
the latest version is 2.2.10.

well I tried putting the game zip into the mods part before booting the game and sometimes i get sound but most times i get mute game

I don't think it's that.
"a WAD file was not found or not valid, check the log to see which ones."

I think this web port is just outdated, it is running 2.2.4 after all.
the latest version is 2.2.10.
Web Port has been outdated for a while but this specific issue has not appeared before.

I know i just want to play SRB2 on my ipad
Post automatically merged:

ANOTHER THING IS THE MARIO BROS. MOD CRASHES THE GAME
The Mario Bros. mod is made for a newer version of SRB2. It and many other character mods cannot be played on the Web Port.

No i only have a ipad and iPhone and even if there was an IPA I don’t have a computer so i can’t side load it so I’m stuck with the web port

I AM STUCK ON MUTE COULD ANY ONE TELL SONIC TEAM JUNIOR TO UPDATE THEIR WEB PORT

Last edited:
No i only have a ipad and iPhone and even if there was an IPA I don’t have a computer so i can’t side load it so I’m stuck with the web port

I AM STUCK ON MUTE COULD ANY ONE TELL SONIC TEAM JUNIOR TO UPDATE THEIR WEB PORT
Sonic team jr wasnt the one who made the web port and the creator havent updated it in a while
No need to use caps
Sorry but the only thing you can do is get a pc or an android phone/tablet

The Web Port is unofficial. It's not supported by Sonic Team Jr., nor was it developed by them. It has not received any updates in years and likely won't get one anytime soon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back