The SRB2 Message Board - Less posts than normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it has been getting quieter around here, and the posts that do appear are generally nothing more than video game discussion or someone wanting to know why 2 plus 2 doesn't equal 5.

I miss the intelligent debates and such. :<

Cue said:
I miss the intelligent debates and such. :<

I found myself looking through the archives and found an topic with a ton of walls of text about how the forum was falling apart. Which (I think) lead to mystic crackdown day.

I'm a semi-historian. Shoot me.

We need moar users with a brain, but the forum isn't getting quieter, people are still logging on just not posting anything because there's no intelligent topics to post in, basically what cue said
cue said:
the posts that do appear are generally nothing more than video game discussion or someone wanting to know why 2 plus 2 doesn't equal 5.

Donovan the hedgehog said:
So people stopped posting topics so they have a little chance of geeting banned?
Nah i think people have just ran out of things to talk about and hoping someone would bring up something good to discuss

Donovan the hedgehog said:
EDIT: Maybe because of school, and homework?

For many of us, including me, yes. Homework's the reason I wasn't on the SRB2MB on Friday, and almost all of Saturday this week, but I certainly don't hate it though.

I've actually been posting more than normal, but yeah...posts have really been going down recently >.<

I simply lost interest in this place for a while, it never had good levels, constanly shoving out characters, never anything interesting to talk about. So I don't post as often as I used to.

I check the MB regularly, but there really wasn't any interesting subjects to talk about these few days. Also, complaining about the board's general intelligence doesn't help anything.

Actually, back before the forum became a cesspool, it was quiet, with not that many posts. And, honestly, dropping from 60 to 20, when 59 of the 60 posts were garbage is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back