The Special Minigames

The Special Minigames V1.2

Nesmanx

Straight outta E1M1
Nesmanx submitted a new resource:

The Special Minigames - Special stages with a twist!

Tired of those boring, outdated multiplayer special stages? Want to add some spice into your co-op server? Or do you just want some new special stages to challenge yourself?

Well do I have the mod for you!

Introducing the Special Minigames, a small pack of 3 maps with a whole new take on the multiplayer special stages! The special minigames replace all even number special stages (more specifically MAP61, MAP63, and MAP65.)

Play with friends, complete strangers, or just play by yourself...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

As of posting this reply, I have gone off to work, I won't be back for a while but I will try to get back to whoever's gonna be judging this ASAP.

Sorry in advance.

Last edited:
This is pretty neat! I like the Sonic CD special stage!
Fun Fact: The Special Minigames were once going to be part of a much larger mod called I Can't Believe it's not SRB2. The mod would of added a bunch of dumb unfunny jokes to the map, (such as renaming Castle Eggman to Castle Resynch.) Changed a couple sounds and some music here and there, extra levels, as well as a whole new character, and the Special Minigames were going to be a part of those extra levels. Though one thing led to another and I ended up scrapping the whole thing due to lack of motivation and PC issues and left SRB2 for a while.

I no longer have the original ICBINSRB2 mod file (I've got a much earlier version that a friend held onto) and I have no intention on reviving it. But I do have plans to remake the stuff that was going to be in it as their own mods, so look out for those.

Fun Fact: The Special Minigames were once going to be part of a much larger mod called I Can't Believe it's not SRB2. The mod would of added a bunch of dumb unfunny jokes to the map, (such as renaming Castle Eggman to Castle Resynch.) Changed a couple sounds and some music here and there, extra levels, as well as a whole new character, and the Special Minigames were going to be a part of those extra levels. Though one thing led to another and I ended up scrapping the whole thing due to lack of motivation and PC issues and left SRB2 for a while.

I no longer have the original ICBINSRB2 mod file (I've got a much earlier version that a friend held onto) and I have no intention on reviving it. But I do have plans to remake the stuff that was going to be in it as their own mods, so look out for those.
Hmm... That is actually a good idea. Also i liked that "Castle Resynch". So accurate.

Hmm... That is actually a good idea. Also i liked that "Castle Resynch". So accurate.
Ngl if Castle Resynch is the name that was on the mod it kinda sucked
i mean people call it castle lagman because of fps not sync dont you think lagman is funnier than just resynch

Ngl if Castle Resynch is the name that was on the mod it kinda sucked
i mean people call it castle lagman because of fps not sync dont you think lagman is funnier than just resynch
Or maybe "Castle Timeout". I get server timeouts all the time there.

question: how do i play these by myself? i know how to load the addon just fine, i just don't know where to go to actually play it.

the special minigames simply replace MAP61, MAP63, and MAP65. So you can warp to them using the map console command.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back