The "SECRET"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look around in this topic for clues as to how to get it. I didn't think it was too hard to figure out, but you guys might have a harder time with it.

I went ahead and opened up the lump in XWE, extracted it and played it in Media Player Classic and was a bit surprised something like this made it in SRB2.

It's someone's voice, SSN says it's neither his nor Instant Sonic's but it does sound like Instant a bit. What is the voice saying? It's very difficult to tell because the voice is so untelligable but here's my best guess:

SECRET Lump said:
Oh whazvinator is sick of these delays, sick of how ding netgames! And whazvinator's 'spcially sick of getting sigsegv's all the time! So...whazvinator QUITS! As of now, earless and two tails can just pucker their mandibles and place big wet juicy one right here on whazvinator's big...fat...stripey...TIGHT! Nyrrr....why universe hate whazvinator....?

I have no clue who this "Whazvinator" is (But I'm guessing I got the name wrong) but it is definately SRB2 related as you can see, sigsegvs, netgames, delays (lol) and our Earless Leader along with SSN is mentioned. I'll leave the rest up to you. =P

Draykon said:
I think it's Waspinator. And you're giving away too much.

That was the whole point of my post. :P At the very least I thought it would stop all the n00bs from rioting asking "WTFZ ISH T3H LUHMP!!11!11!1"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back