• AWESOME!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

Low and behold, THE RISE OF BACONMAN!!! (Duh) (This mod is A.K.A. T.R.O.B.) Since some people wanted to see the Baconman character as a boss I got inspired to make this. Backround story of this mod:

While Crawlie, Clawer and Jetter AKA Team Rebellion were on their way to kicking Eggman's butt alongside Sonic, Tails and Knuckles when they bumped into a stranger who is a bit like Eggman, but looks very different and calls himself Baconman. Baconman was very impressed with Team Rebellion's abilities and decided to help them in any way he could to beat Eggman. Team Rebellion, being the trio of cybernetic twits they are, accepted Baconman's proposal, but little did they know that Baconman had actually tricked them into helping him to build his own empire by defeating Eggman. As Eggman is defeated once again, Baconman AKA Rubutnok, the enigmatic twin brother of Eggman, builds his own army of robots based on Crawlie, Clawer and Jetter's designs. When Team Rebellion found out what Baconman was actually up to, they were furious and warned Sonic and his freinds about this sinister new threat, and so a new battle has begun...

So as you can see, I have used sprites from Team Rebellion. (With SonicTheDalek's permission ofcourse.) You could say that I was requiered to 'de-modify' SonicTheDalek's sprites.

srb20011gy3.png

srb20012hg2.png

srb20015fp6.png

So anyway, I basically made all the bad guys look cool, changed everything eggmanish to baconmanish style (logos, textures, etc.), and a few other things too :D. This mod is basically a grphics replacement mod (There, I said it. Happy now?). Despite the usage of SonicTheDalek's sprites, I did put effort into this mod, despite those who think that I purely sprite-ripped. A lot of the sprites I did draw myself. Screenshots:

(Baconman Boss with edited missile)
srb20016xj9.png

(T.R.O.B. Moded Main Menu)
srb20017ng1.png

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/87sk3e

-=Credits=-

Origional Jetter, Crawlie, and Clawer Sprites By: SonicTheDalek
Backround story by: SonicTheDalek
Everything else by: zck2020
Baconman initial idea by: supershadow2
Special thanks to: The SRB2 community

-Enjoy[/url]

Looks like you ripped of STD's characters. Anyway, I hope this works out bettter than toasto blast.

I said:
...So as you can see, I have used sprites from Team Rebellion. (With SonicTheDalek's permission ofcourse.) You could say that I was requiered to 'de-modify' SonicTheDalek's sprites... ...Despite the usage of SonicTheDalek's sprites, I did put effort into this mod, despite those who think that I purely sprite-ripped...

I did use STD's sprites(As stated), but I also got STD's permission and I did have to take the time to 'de-modify' his sprites. And if you'll notice I am not taking credit for the origional Crawlie, Clawer, and Jetter sprites. And I am acknowledging that those particular sprites are STD's.

P.S. Thank you for playing. :D

D: & :D

on Edge said:
Put up a "no" option. Don't force people to say your mod is good, if it isn't.

But I did put up a "bad" option. I don't understand why it didn't show up. And when I press the edit button the poll thingy isn't there anymore. D:

shadowrulz0 said:
Looks good.

:D

Well, theres nothing wrong with your sprite replacements, but I don't see why I would ever use this mod. The only thing it changes is the graphics, no gameplay improvements, or levels.

If you are wanting to take this to the next level, you need to do some SOCcing to change up the enemies/bosses, so your modification not only changes their appearance, but also their behavior.

Or if it is possible make this a mod of SRB2JTE so we can use the BOTs. *shot* *stabbed* *P!$$3d on by passing dog* *set ablaze* *shot again*
*still survives* *nuked* *disembowled* *ect...* :dead:

Chaos Knux said:
Or if it is possible make this a mod of SRB2JTE so we can use the BOTs.
That's just stupid.

Chaos Knux said:
*shot* *stabbed* *P!$$3d on by passing dog* *set ablaze* *shot again*
... :/

Jazz said:
Well, theres nothing wrong with your sprite replacements, but I don't see why I would ever use this mod. The only thing it changes is the graphics, no gameplay improvements, or levels.

If you are wanting to take this to the next level, you need to do some SOCcing to change up the enemies/bosses, so your modification not only changes their appearance, but also their behavior.

You do have a point there. I am still trying to figure out how to soc correctly though. (Don't say "Consult the Wiki" because I already did and due to my low intellegence, I was extreamly confused by it. ?_?) I was thinking of making the crawlies shoot, change the way baconman attacks you in the 6th and 9th acts, and etc. Now when it comes to level making, don't look to me. I STINK! So basically I'm only really good at graphic replacement mods. (BTW that was already stated in the first post that this was basically a graphics replacement mod) But, there's always the option of making a version 2. Anyway, glad you like the sprites. (If you were even implying that.) -\

You know what On Edge, you're right. This is basically a graphics replacement mod. Doesn't mean you have to p!$$ on it and say it sucks basically. You know what else? I already stated twice:

THIS IS BASICALLY A GRAPHICS REPLACEMENT MOD!!!

You want me to soc stuff into it? Fine! You want me to do a hell of a lot more stuff on it? Fine! I'll release a volume 2 of this mod! Happy now?! Geeze! I don't understand why somebody has to make a *%@&!^$ soc for ever single mod in order for the tiniest appreciation! >:^( Why can't I release a simple mod that only consists of graphics replacements? Not everything has to be el perfecto! Not everything has to meet your stupid standards! D^:< Not everybody's the best, not everything's perfect, not everything's top-of-the-line! Just chill out and be optimistic for once! Sheesh! *goes to muster new sprites and socs and etc.*

EDIT: BTW, since the 'no' button didn't show up, just use the 'ok' option as 'no'.

I don't understand why somebody has to make a *%@&!^$ soc for ever single mod in order for the tiniest appreciation! >:^( Not everything has to be el perfecto! Not everything has to meet your stupid standards! D^:< Not everybody's the best, not everything's perfect, not everything's top-of-the-line! Just chill out and be optimistic for once!
this would be perfect sigged... just not in mine.

Chaos Knux said:
Or if it is possible make this a mod of SRB2JTE so we can use the BOTs. *shot* *stabbed* *P!$$3d on by passing dog* *set ablaze* *shot again*
wow...that was random...

*sniped and dies*[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back