The newest MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiru

So, we all know what these are...those games on the computer that we play for our own amusement when we seriously have nothing better to do. A couple of the latest ones I can mention are Fiesta Online or Sword of the New World.

I played both of these, they're actually pretty good. I suggest giving SoTNW the free trial run, it's a great game with wonderful AI, good quests and amazing environments, if thats what you're after. Any other games like Fiesta are alright, it's still in beta form. It's really fun, the battles are pretty nice and the quests are so many, you pretty much drown in them. (Though if you wanted to play I think you might need to PM me to send you an invite into the closed beta. If you don't need my invite then yay you!)

Any other recent MMOs I might have missed? I could use some ideas.

Along with these two I also play PSOBB, Ragnarok Online, Dofus, Phantasy Star Universe, Tantra, and I've been thinking about Final Fantasy XI.

Can I get some structured opinions on that game? I'm kind of unsure about it...

Ah yes, Sword of the new world. Its quite a good MMORPG, alas you're limited with a free account in the sense where you characters can no go past level 20. Despite that whether you play for free or choose to pay for the game you get allot of stuff to start out in the beginning making it so you don't have to grind for hours on end just to get that one skill or that one item. As far as Final Fantasy XI, Mimi, I cant help ya out there but I myself have been contemplating looking into it and possibly play it as well, some opinions on it would indeed be nice.

For now it is. It's still a beta...I really hope they don't go pay to play, but something tells me that they will. >.<

I AM GETTING ON FIESTA ONLINE!!!! NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND!!!

Oh, and you missed 9Dragons online as well. It's a littlbe old, but it feels new now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back