The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people thought that I was white, but I'm black (light brown BTW). I just act white half the time and black half the time. I'm not mix either =T

Ok...new pic., because I've dyed my hair, grown it out, and got snake bites.

l_ce0509ad3e3c40a7968d5c9032c3ff37.jpg

O_o. I dont think we should make mean remarks to people around here. Because that can equal to a ban. And you don't want that, do you?
And i will show a pic of me later. PS: I'm only 10 .

Hah! I just found a picture of me back in the days when I came home late after training and got caught on camera. I was so exhausted and tired... I cut out the face for you shell no see the chaos that reigned inside my dojo of rest! :-P
5var3.png

The quallity really sucks since I scanned the photo but the picture is quite amusing. xD

Zion Crayson said:
Here's what I put down before:
Zion Crayson said:
I agree with CK. This thread is supposed to be our RL selves, not our RP personas. And on that note, here's me...the REAL me:
004.jpg

Admittedly it's an old pic, but not much has changed since then...
I'll post a newer one soon.
WAHAHAHAHA

JigglyWiggly, if you're going to post, don't be stupid about it. This isn't HDiJ, so please don't act like it is.

Morph said:
Hah! I just found a picture of me back in the days when I came home late after training and got caught on camera. I was so exhausted and tired... I cut out the face for you shell no see the chaos that reigned inside my dojo of rest! :-P
5var3.png

The quallity really sucks since I scanned the photo but the picture is quite amusing. xD
Looks like you got punched in the right eye... Your right, not ours.

Naaaah that's just because of the position of the source of light... BUT I never saw it that way. This makes it even more amusing! ;D

AAH stop it guys, none of you are like how I would imagine you to be. It's screwing me up. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back