the new gravity flip 2.2.10

yeah, since now, i find it quite disorienting because COME ON, MY CHARACTER'S UPSIDE DOWN, and since it does an upside down esque effect, I just have struggles trying to control my character from this, so I just wish there is an option where the camera flips just like the gravity rather than my character only flipping

yeah, since now, i find it quite disorienting because COME ON, MY CHARACTER'S UPSIDE DOWN, and since it does an upside down esque effect, I just have struggles trying to control my character from this, so I just wish there is an option where the camera flips just like the gravity rather than my character only flipping
Your settings might not have saved when updating to 2.2.10, but this problem has an easy fix. Player 1 controls - camera options - flip camera upon gravity flip

You must have installed 2.2.10 in another place than 2.2.9, because this setting did not get changed in any way for 2.2.10.

As stated above, you can change it in the Options menu (although the option is called Flip Camera with Gravity), or you can type flipcam 1 in the console.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back