The masters encounter (new link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Boss fights are repetitive and don't get any harder, until MAP06, and there, there isn't even any boss.

2. MAP01 is broken.

This mod isn't hard at all.

OK, it's better now, but I think it shouldn't go 1 Shadow android, then 2 Shadow androids, then 1 normal Shadow. That makes it go harder, then easier. Maybe, it could be 1 Shadow android, then normal shadow aided by 2 androids. Also, MAP01 is still broken.

Eh, it was okay... the whole add - mystic - realm - music - to -a - regular - stage - and - make - it - night thing has already been done though. The first level was kinda cramped until the pyramid-thingies, and they were... well... colorful. The bosses weren't that hard, and if I want a challenge, I'll just play Ultimate mode.

Oh, and the level 6/final boss music sounded like a revamped version of the 'Robot Chicken' theme song :P

I did really like the ancient looking writing on the pyramids though. Are they official textures?

Or that he was green, I mean, I can understand the androids, but the real Shadow?

Also, the whole "My name is Super Sonic 64 even though I use Sonic's sprites!" was stupid as hell, noone wants to play as a recolor tht isn't even recolored

And as for the levels...I didn't see a real level anywhere, it was all bossfights or a linier level containing all the emeralds and teleporters

And for the cutscenes, why did you have Sonic in space, then show him on teh ground talking about betrayle, then in space again, being teleported onto the ground

Sonic can teleport... Duh!

...He can also breath in space. You didn't know that hedgehogs can do that?!

SuperSonic64 said:
Ok.
My side of the story:
About 5 months ago i looked for a game to play. I found srb2 i downloaded a shadow wad looked at it in XWE and said "wish there could be a shadow boss one day"

So I hatched an idea.

On this 1st week of school i was drawing maps and some people were wondering what i was doing so i said "I'm am going to make a hard mod that almost no one could beat."
Someone helped with the cutscenes and thats my side.
So actually... you play as me. SS64

So here it is...

Screenshots first

srb20131.png

Me:um the shrine?

srb20132.png

Knux:Yea... the shrine

srb20133.png

Somehow someone betrayed his friends... WHO COULD BE DOING THIS?!

Now for the details.....

There is a readme inside the folder plus a another wad.
READ THE README FIRST!!! IT CONTAINS THE CREDITS AND OTHER DETAILS IN IT.

ok then now for the link

Masters Encounter:http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=f2e747a7
Readme:http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=fab56e12
Extra wad(required to play):http://www.savefile.com/files/997695 (yeah preety spacey but you need it)
reminder: READ THE READ ME!

note: I CANT EVEN BEAT MY OWN WAD T_T!!!

have a nice day.
It was really easy to beat that game.can you try to make it <u>harder?</u>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back