The Mario And Luigi Games Soundtrack

LuminousNeon

Ideally Imperfect
So I think the Mario And Luigi games are quite good throughout the series, and I'm satisfied with where we are right now, though a PIT Remake would've been nice.

So the music.
IT'S SO GOOD.

Shimomura did a legendary job with this series soundtrack and, if I'm being honest, I don't want another game if it's not Shimomura.
It just wouldn't be the same...
He just takes the existing tracks and brings more into them.
Just take a look at the "Decisive Battle" songs from the SuperStar Saga games, it's night and day, yet still, ever close.
I like this
But this is WAY better

But that's where I stand with the Mario & Luigi games. What are your thoughts on the music?

Hoooooh......
Mario And Luigi: Dream Team's OST is just..... Woah.
Easily, my favourite game in the series!

So I think the Mario And Luigi games are quite good throughout the series, and I'm satisfied with where we are right now, though a PIT Remake would've been nice.

So the music.
IT'S SO GOOD.

Shimomura did a legendary job with this series soundtrack and, if I'm being honest, I don't want another game if it's not Shimomura.
It just wouldn't be the same...
He just takes the existing tracks and brings more into them.
Just take a look at the "Decisive Battle" songs from the SuperStar Saga games, it's night and day, yet still, ever close.
I like this
But this is WAY better

But that's where I stand with the Mario & Luigi games. What are your thoughts on the music?
Sadly the true final boss' theme got nerfed a lot in the remake.

I kinda miss the GBA crispiness.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back