• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Lost Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was some thing I wanted to start but most likely can't finish because Im just one person with very little ability. The two levels shown in the three gifs are suppose to replace the first two levels in the normal game, the first one is already done but not the second one.
srb20008.gif

srb20009.gif

srb20010.gif

It looks nice, althrough it looks like the space is too open and empty (except for that screenshot with the rings) I like the name that you've putted in your level pack, it gives some mystery to its name and it looks fun to play just by seing the first screenshot. Good luck with the making of it!

Quick update

So I added more to stage 2 and made another 2 stages but I think I got to a point that I may just stop working on it. However if anyone would like a demo to see whats in store then I can try to upload one.
srb20011.gif

srb20012.gif

srb20013.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back