The Irate Gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you've seen it? Who has seen the irate gamer on youtube or the site?
I personally find it funny and at times dare I say entertaining.

Discuss?

The angry german kid? I remember there's a translated version and it's something about Unreal Torunament won't load.

No, it's a guy that does reviews of nes games and some newer ones. His real name escapes me at the moment.

Here's a link to his reviews. CAUTION TO THE KIDDIES: He does have a pretty foul mouth, but yeah if that doesn't bother you it's pretty funny.

http://www.theirategamer.com/reviews.htm

I'd recommend watching the one about Super Mario 2 if you don't know about the Doki Doki Panic rip off scandal.

Everyone knows the Irate Gamer is a rip-off of AVGN, everyone says it, and even other
game reviewers have said so on their youtube videos.

Sciky said:
Everyone knows the Irate Gamer is a rip-off of AVGN, everyone says it, and even other
game reviewers have said so on their youtube videos.

I don't watch video game reviews on youtube...or anything else. I just found it by a friend telling me about it and I watch it more for entertainment. If he is a rip off, at least he's a funny one. :P And I don't remember if he did say that but actually GOKU said that first.

WAY too cool,i have watched them all! the most funniest thing is that i played the 3/4 of those game and i completly agreed him about all his video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back