The Incredible Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw it two weeks ago. I liked it. The Hulk embodies everything I wanted to do to jerks at school.

Also saw it about two weeks ago. Edward Norton makes everything awesome. Seriously, Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, this titles the movie 'awesome'. The only thing that got to me during the movie is how Bruce transformed. It seems to focus more on his heartrate than his anger which I thought to be strange. Normally I'd expect the Bruce to become the Hulk is when his anger increased to a certain level.

Awesome movie though, I must say.

Really nice directing and acting. One of my main gripes however, is that unlike the previous hulk movie, the actor looks nothing like the hulk that he transforms into. In the previous movie, they at least looked somewhat alike. Also, this movie was good with all the action sequences, but the plotline seemed like it was just ignored. The whole beginning of the movie played out more like a preview than an actual movie.
What I also didn't like was that the movie had a layout like this: Action>boring part>action>boring part>action.
Though I think they made the movie for only one reason, which I will not say because it gives away the ending.

SSNTails said:
Saw it two weeks ago. I liked it. The Hulk embodies everything I wanted to do to jerks at school.

Besides the 2 weeks thing, The hulk is a good movie. makes me want to be the hulk just to beat the crap out of the jerks.

I actually liked the older movie... it was just totally advertised wrong as a big action film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back