king can jump pretty high lol

View attachment 63865
king wake up k i n g w a k e u p

View attachment 63866
haha funi bounce go bwop bwop

View attachment 63867
yooo he has a thak...

Read more about this resource...

This character is really cool, I really enjoyed playing through the vanilla stages as him. His abilities blend in together very well in my opinion, and the spriting is incredible! However, I found out that if you bounce down into a pit and die, you will restart the level in your spin state.

Here's a gif that shows this in action:

srb20124.gif

Not sure if this is a bug or something, but besides that, 10/10, would [vine boom] again

King the Memer updated King the Memer lol with a new update entry:

v1.1 yey

not too much, just some small details:

- added the double jump to faker, and set the insta shield to spin midair

- added a new ability for freezy:
kickflip
as freezy, press spin while floating and do a wind shield like double jump

- gave funky the fly ability as his existing ability (telekinesis) was too unnoticeable

- added an SPRTINFO thing (idk what it is, NeonSRB2 just gave it to me and said it was to do with models)

thats all lol

Read the rest of this update entry...

N O, I DONT WANT TO, I GOT ALL OF MY SRB2 DATA ERASED BECAUSE OF IT, NEVER AGAIN, I WILL NEVER PLAY SRB2 AGAIN, NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER N E V E R

Well uh

That was a thing that happened

Last edited:
woah, ok, sorry, lost my shit there, i didnt really mean it, I mean, it happens to the best of us, heh heh, but sorry for what just happened there, I hope it's ok for you

Uhhhh

I don't even wanna ask why did you feel the need to lose your shit like that but uh

Can you explain why does this mod not work for you

King you're a speedrunner? i never knew!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

N O, I DONT WANT TO, I GOT ALL OF MY SRB2 DATA ERASED BECAUSE OF IT, NEVER AGAIN, I WILL NEVER PLAY SRB2 AGAIN, NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER N E V E R
hey cant you just like, get all of youre saved data all inside a folder and update srb2 then rewrite all of it again? or is there some specific reason?

This character is really cool, I really enjoyed playing through the vanilla stages as him. His abilities blend in together very well in my opinion, and the spriting is incredible! However, I found out that if you bounce down into a pit and die, you will restart the level in your spin state.

Here's a gif that shows this in action:

View attachment 63895

Not sure if this is a bug or something, but besides that, 10/10, would [vine boom] again
oh ye that bug, uhh

...look, i dont know how to properly code movesets, i just edited a reusable asset lmao-

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back