lets see i regret buying

rayman 2
enter the matrix
lego star wars 1
spyro 1
spyro 2
i can only think of those right now but

i am not gonna say tomba and tomba 2 was bad

Hmmmm... Call of Duty 3 for the Wii, Animal Crossing GC/DS.
Harry Potter, prisoner of Azkaban, for gamecube, I guess my list is endless...

Shadow the hedgehog.
Played it, beat it in less than a week, got all A rank in 3 days, Then found all the keys in less than 3. Multiplayer was fun though, although you could only be shadow throught the whole game unless you plugged in the player 2 remote and had a certain character following you.......Find the computer room......

Shadow the Hedgeog, Wipeout Fusion, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Smackdown: Just bring it, Mortal Kombat: Sub Zero, (Or whatever)

I can also go on...

Somone dissed Sonic Labrinth, I love that game it so cheesy it pawns.
Anyways,
The Grim adventures of Billy, and Mandy [Wii]
Paper Mario: and the thousand year door. I love the other two though.
Pokemon Channel,
Mario golf toadstool tour,
Legend of Zelda twilight princess,
Sonic Riders and I killed my hand on it spining the joystick (huge scab)
Pokemon Collousuem, and XD: gale of darkness,
All Maro partys up to 7,
StarCraft,
Personaly, I'll Begin, I kinda liked Ham-Ham heart break. *Wierd smile*
Lord of the rings, all of them. -.-
Pm me if you want the full list.
Sonic robo blast 2. *Shot* (Kidding.)

Any Mario party except 5.
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Cars Wii
Army Men: Air Combat
Madagascar
Nemo
Basically a lot of terrible 'movie' games.

Every game I had to pay for, which is actualy not the mojority of my games, because my friend had more games than Fugikuro (not very well known on the forums, but has the second most games I have ever seen), and he gave me about 1/3 of his PS1 games (luckiest day)!

Wow nobody mentioned Sonic The Hedgehog.

Sonic The Hedgehog
Super Dragon Ball Z
Robots 1 day to beat lol.
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
(Those games are for the Virtual Console for the Wii I didn't want it because I didn't know about Emulators back then*)
Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I didn't know that there was a Tenkaichi 3 for Wii that had Wi-Fi!

Hmm, Monster Rancher Evo. It has no plotline at all. It looked like a neat anime-ish game, but it's stupid. Oh, and the Legend of Kay. And I still liked the Legend of Spyro : A New Beggining even though it only took 6 hours to beat. I'm working on beating it a fourth time.

Now I have to add Mega Man ZX to my list. Beating normal for getting an insanely overpowered Biometal is hellishly difficult, and not worth it.

on Edge said:
You must suck at megaman then. It _REALLY_ wasn't that hard.
I've beaten practically about every Mega Man game there is. Mega Man 1-8, Power Fighters, X 1-8, and a couple of the Battle Network games. ZX Advent looks good though. Apparently, they're gonna make an Axl Biometal, and Vent/Aile are bosses.

Naruto ultimate ninja 2.

Ok I heard this was a decent game...but my copy wasn't working so I regreted buying it.

Dude, every single Megaman game is easy. The only one that gets on my nerves is maybe Battle Chip Challenge. I just hate the fact it is like a Final Fantasy like game.

Rival, WTF is wrong with Final Fantasy? Honestly, people nowadays have no taste. Anyways, new one: Darkstone for the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back