The game crashes as soon as it is opened (Android) (Ended)

Kontendo

I have tried to install the 2.2.10 apk (although it also happens with 2.2.9) and as soon as I open it it gives me the message "Unfortunately, the sonic robo blast 2 application has stopped".
I have also seen that despite being installed the game does not create any folder in storage\emulated\0\Android\data, nor in storage\emulated.

My tablet:
It is a government tablet (from Venezuela), model TR10RS1, with 1GB of DDR3 ram, 9GB of storage, Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz processor, Intel HD Z3700 graphics processor at 311 MHz and Android 4.4.4 (You also can't connect to the internet correctly due to an error, or register google, gmail, etc. accounts. for the same reason)

Solutions I have tried:
1-.Copy the org.stjr.srb2 and Sonic Robo Blast 2 folders from another device where the game works.

2-.Delete application data (from settings), force stop and restart the tablet.

Last edited:
I have tried to install the 2.2.10 apk (although it also happens with 2.2.9) and as soon as I open it it gives me the message "Unfortunately, the sonic robo blast 2 application has stopped".
I have also seen that despite being installed the game does not create any folder in storage\emulated\0\Android\data, nor in storage\emulated.

My tablet:
It is a government tablet (from Venezuela), model TR10RS1, with 1GB of DDR3 ram, 9GB of storage, Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz processor, Intel HD Z3700 graphics processor at 311 MHz and Android 4.4.4 (You also can't connect to the internet correctly due to an error, or register google, gmail, etc. accounts. for the same reason)

Solutions I have tried:
1-.Copy the org.stjr.srb2 and Sonic Robo Blast 2 folders from another device where the game works.

2-.Delete application data (from settings), force stop and restart the tablet.
This happened to me once, so i don't know how to solve you're problem, plus i did in fact use a tablet but it's just fine.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back