The E3 Direct happened

LuminousNeon

Ideally Imperfect
So it's been 3 days and I expected to find at least a SINGLE thread on E3 but such is not the case it seems.

SO

What are your thoughts on the direct, and what were your highlights?

Mine was definitely Metriod Dread.
I've been wanting another 2D Metriod ever since I played Samus Returns, so after beating Zero Mission, Discovering, and beating AM2R since it was pre-installed on my Retriod Pocket 2, and recently beating Fusion, I was SO ready for a new game.
And Lo-and-Behold, there it was. Around 2 months after beating Fusion. Sooo excited.

Honestly, E3 wasn't always about Nintendo, there was always other companies to show new stuff, maybe stuff that already been seen before. Plus, if there was a day 4 and 5, it would've been way more enticing and longer than the canceled E3 2020, and the somewhat lackluster, but still great as always E3 2019.

In regards to entertainment value, Devolver won, just like every E3. Other than that, my highlight is probably Halo Infinite Multiplayer being free to play. In regards to who's overall conference was best, Nintendo clearly won though.

Also from what I've heard, apparently Ubisoft accidentally leaked the first Mario and Rabbids crossover game back before it was announced by Nintendo, and this time around Ubisoft got to announce the new one first but it got accidentally leaked by Nintendo. So that's pretty hilarious if it's true.

Also from what I've heard, apparently Ubisoft accidentally leaked the first Mario and Rabbids crossover game back before it was announced by Nintendo, and this time around Ubisoft got to announce the new one first but it got accidentally leaked by Nintendo. So that's pretty hilarious if it's true.
I do remember M & R being leaked...

In regards to entertainment value, Devolver won, just like every E3. Other than that, my highlight is probably Halo Infinite Multiplayer being free to play. In regards to who's overall conference was best, Nintendo clearly won though.

That was a real life Uno flip

Haven't quite watched the E3 yet, but all I know as of now is that Sonic Rangers and SCU are announced which is... nice, and that Mario Party Superstars is releasing this October. And BOI do I love Mario Party-likes.

Honestly, E3 wasn't always about Nintendo, there was always other companies to show new stuff, maybe stuff that already been seen before. Plus, if there was a day 4 and 5, it would've been way more enticing and longer than the canceled E3 2020, and the somewhat lackluster, but still great as always E3 2019.
Ah, yes.
I suppose that's valid.
I was referring to the direct, which was all I saw.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back